Learn how to cancel WestJet flight within 24 hours and policy to cancel WestJet flight within 24 hours
Would you like to know whether or not it is possible to cancel a WestJet flight within 24 hours? WestJet Airlines provides passengers with the fairest service possible. Similarly, for some reason, when a person wishes to cancel a flight within 24 hours of the initial booking, they are entitled to do so. Therefore, the details on WestJet Airlines' flight cancellation within 24 hours of the purchase is discussed below.
Know the policy to cancel WestJet flight within 24 hours?
If you wish to know that can I cancel my WestJet flight within 24 hours, then you can find the answer to same by going through the policy for it. WestJet Airlines cancellation policy for within 24 hours is described below.
- In compliance with WestJet Airlines cancellation policy, passengers are permitted to cancel all bookings free of charge within a specified 24-hour period, except for bookings on the same day.
- WestJet Airlines offers full refunds to travelers who cancel their flight within 24 hours of the original purchase.
- A certain amount of extra fee will be applied as a penalty if a WestJet Airlines passenger cancels the flight after 24 hours, even if the scheduled departure is 7 days later.
Learn how to cancel WestJet flight within 24 hours?
WestJet Airlines permits the passengers to apply a flight cancellation through the official website or by calling booking center. Those individuals who are ready to learn that how to cancel WestJet flight within 24 hours, they can follow the instructions from below.
- Visit the WestJet Airlines official website and look for the Manage & Plan tab
- Then you have to navigate towards My Trips section and choose Manage trip
- Next you have to submit your reservation ID and the last name of primary passenger
- After that, press search to view the flights you have booked on WestJet
- Hereafter, you can go to the flight and select cancel option for it
- At last confirm to cancel your flight on WestJet Airlines and they will send a notification
In addition, you can get through with WestJet Airlines customer service team to get support from their executives with any reservations or to file a report about any bad experience.