JetBlue Airlines is one of the major airlines in the United States. It is well known for its alluring services and great customer support. JetBlue ensures the comfort and convenience of its customers by providing 24/7 customer support.
If you are not sure about your travel with JetBlue then you might think that can you hold a JetBlue reservation? Here you will get all the answers for your questions.
JetBlue Airlines flight hold policy
- You can put your flight on hold for free only for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours you need to pay for your purchase or cancel your flight ticket.
- To put a flight ticket on hold with JetBlue Airlines you need to purchase the ticket 7 days prior to the departure.
- You can only put your flight on hold if you have booked a flight with JetBlue earlier also.
- You can also put a flight ticket on Standby if the flight is sold out and you still want to book your ticket. For this you need to pay some standby charges. The charges will be refunded if you don’t get a confirmed flight ticket.
How to put a flight on hold with JetBlue Airlines?
To book your flight ticket and put it on hold with JetBlue Airlines you can use the following steps:
- Visit the official website of JetBlue Airlines.
- Enter your travel details.
- Enter your personal details
- Search for flights.
- Select a flight.
- Confirm your seat and details.
- Move to the payment section.
- In the payment section you will get an option of putting a flight on hold.
Select the flight hold option and put your flight on hold. If you are still not able to put your flight on hold then you can talk to someone on JetBlue Airlines customer service.