How do I get through to British Airways customer service?
Making flight reservations after resolving every query will always help you to make your journey more comfortable. Every airline gives you the facility to contact customer representatives and British airways is one of them. If you want to really get through to British Airways, but due to lack of knowledge, you are unable to do, then by reading below, you will get a complete understanding.
Get through to British Airways by phone:1-800-247-9297 or +44 208 707 4463 (UK helpline)
The process to connect with British airways on a phone call:
If you want to connect with the representative in the quickest mode, you need to go with the call option, and by connecting on-call, you can also avoid the lengthy procedure. To communicate on call, dial the British airways customer service number 1 (800) 247-9297and then choose the language. After this, you need to follow the below IVR and choose the IVR as per the query. Then you can connect with the representative who will guide you accordingly.
- To change your bookings, dial 1-800-247-9297
- To check the prices of the hotel, and cars, dial 1-877-4282228
- Passengers with refund queries can directly dial this British airways phone number 877-767-7970
- Baggage-related questions solve on 1-800-828-8144
- For Hearing impaired passengers, 1-866-393-0961
- To communicate with the customer relation executive, dial 1-800-247-9297
Best time to call British airways customer service
The best time to avoid the long call hold and other glitches is in the early morning, from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and directly get through the British airways customer service executive.
By reading above, you will know about the get through to British Airways, and you can connect on this number anytime as they are available for 24 hours.