How do I contact United Burlington Airport?
People who have booked with United Airlines and will take off their flight from Burlington Airport may face issues in booking and traveling. So the airline provides their staff at Burlington Airport to assist travelers.
Contact details of United Airlines at Burlington Airport:
- United airlines burlington airport phone number: 1-800-864-8331
- For Baggage Services: 800-335-2247
- For receipts and other services: 1-800-490-2021
- For Mileage Plus members: 1-800-421-4655
- For Baggage related queries: 800-335-2247
- United Airlines official website link: https://www.united.com/en/us
What terminal is United Airlines in at Burlington Airport?
United Airlines operates Terminal 1 at Burlington International Airport for their scheduled departure and arrival. People who arrive at the Airport terminal enjoy exclusive benefits and advantages like ATMs, baggage claim areas, check-in counter areas, help desk areas, restrooms, boarding lounges, lost and found desks, etc.
How do I contact Burlington International Airport?
Passengers who take off their flight from Burlington Airport must know their contact information so they shouldn’t face any difficulties boarding and arriving from their scheduled flight. In case passengers want to add special assistance in their traveling or want to reach Burlington Airport officials to resolve their query, then this document will assist them in knowing the contact details of Burlington Airport.
Contact details below to reach Burlington Airport:
- Burlington airport phone number: +1 802-863-2874
- To contact the Airport ambassador team for assistance: (802) 578-3125
- Email address to get help regarding lost and found items: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport name: Burlington International Airport
- Airport code: BTV
- Airport Address: 1200 Airport Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403, United States
- Airport official website links: https://www.btv.aero/
Social media channel links to stay in touch with Burlington International Airport:
What time does TSA open at Burlington Airport?
If a traveler wants to know the opening hours of TSA at Burlington International Airport, he can get the answer to their query here in this document. TSA security counters are open at 4:00 am at this airport, and the United Airlines terminal opens 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How early should I get to BTV airport?
People who have booked their ticket with United Airlines and will shortly board their flight from Burlington International Airport then he should must aware of some below guidelines:
- Passengers who have their scheduled departure for domestic travel must come at least 2 hours before this airport from their departure time.
- Passengers with their scheduled international travel flight should arrive at least 3 hours before their party time to go through the formalities at Burlington Airport quickly.
How long does it take to get through Burlington Airport?
A person is curious about how long it takes to get through Burlington Airport so that he shouldn’t be late for their United Airlines flight. So, in this situation, the time taken by all formalities and procedures at the airport is around 50 to 60 minutes, but it may vary from time to time. If he wants some other information, they can contact united airlines burlington airport customer service through the above information to get help.
What is the phone number for Burlington International Airport baggage claim?
If a passenger has lost his item at the terminal, you can call this Burlington airport baggage claim phone number - (802) 951 351 to connect with their live agent, and then you claim your lost property at Burlington Airport.
Does Burlington Airport have TSA PreCheck?
Yes, Burlington Airport has TSA precheck services at all security checkpoints. People going through long waiting at Burlington Airport can quickly sign up for the TSA precheck program to board their flight.
How many terminals does Burlington VT airport have?
Burlington Airport has only one main terminal through which it operates its airlines, and this terminal has 15 gates that deal with both domestic and international traffic of passengers. Suppose a passenger faces issues regarding boarding their flight. In that case, he is eligible to contact Burlington airport customer agents through direct visiting at their help desk or can call their phone number.