How do I contact United Sacramento Airport?
While booking the flight ticket with United Airlines at Sacramento Airport, the passenger may need accessibility assistance, but they are not aware of the way through which they can reach the customer service representative.
You can use the calling process to contact the representative. You need to give a call at United Airlines Sacramento airport phone number (800) 241.6522 or dial (800) 631.1500 (Cargo Carrier), and the customer service representative will provide you assistance by resolving your issues.
Contact Sacramento Airport agent by calling (916) 929.5411
Use the social media platform to contact:
You can use the social media platform as a tool for communicating with the representative. There are multiple platforms through which you can easily contact United Airlines Sacramento Airport, as per listed below:
Sacramento International Airport
6900 Airport Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95837
Email id: email@example.com
What terminal are United departures at Sacramento Airport?
All the flights of United Airlines depart from Terminal A at Sacramento Airport. Although both domestic and international flights use Terminal A, sometimes, due to air traffic or technical issues, the terminal gets changed by the airport. To check United Airlines Sacramento airport terminal, you can contact the representative before arriving at the airport.
How do I contact the TSA at Sacramento airport?
If you want to apply for the TSA PreCheck at Sacramento Airport, then you can contact United Airlines Sacramento airport agent by dialing the number (916) 830.0227. You can also use the online process to apply for the TSA. The steps you need to follow are as per described below:
- Visit the official website of Sacramento Airport.
- Under the Flight and Travel Info tab, click on the option security option.
- Select the Transportation Security Administration option.
- Now click on the option Apply.
- Fill out all the details and attach the traveling documents with the form.
- Press on the submit option.
- You will get the TSA confirmation message from Sacramento Airport on your mobile phone.
What time does the TSA open at Sacramento airport?
TSA opening time at Sacramento airport is 8 am - 3 pm Monday through Friday. Closed holidays. You can also contact us by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How early should I arrive at SMF?
The check-in time relies on the passengers’ flight on which they had made the booking.
- For passengers who are traveling on domestic flights, they need to check in at least 2 to 3 hours before the departure of the flight.
- You can check in approximately 3 to 4 hours prior to the flight departure time if you have made the reservation on an international flight.
You can also check the flight status and departure time by contacting the customer service representative. You need to give call the Sacramento Airport customer service phone number (916) 929.5411, and they will help you regarding your concern.
What is the phone number for the Sacramento baggage claim?
For the baggage claim, you can dial the SMF baggage claim phone number at (916) 874.0701, and the customer service representative will provide you assistance with your issues. The operating hours for the baggage claim department are from 7 AM to 6 PM, Monday to Friday.
Where is the baggage claim at SMF?
The baggage claim department is located between Terminals A and B. For your queries you can visit the department and the representative will help you as per your questions.
How much does it cost to park a car at SAC airport?
The cost to park a car at SAC Airport varies from time to time as per given below:
- If you need parking space for 30 minutes, then you need to pay approximately 2 dollars.
- If the passengers want to park the car for 24 hours at SAC Airport, then they need to pay at least 30 dollars.
For further assistance, you can dial the Sacramento airport phone number, and the representative will aid you and solve your questions.
How long is the TSA waiting at SMF?
The TSA PreCheck in wait time is approximately 3 to 4 minutes. You can also do TSA Precheck by visiting the official website.