How to Cancel My KLM Flight?
With its hub in Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and headquarter located in Amstelveen, KLM or Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij is the chief carrier of Netherlands. The airline was founded back in 1958 and it makes KLM the oldest operating airline of the world. It is a member of the Sky Team alliance and also a part of the Air France- KLM. The fleet of KLM (119) takes passengers and cargo to about 145 destinations.
Due to its dedicated services to all its passengers and constant support to all, the flight has ranked one in the Netherlands. It is a frequent choice of all those who travel very often. The reason for this frequent choice is the luxurious travelling, world-class facilities and constant support from the customer care team of the airline.
KLM Flight Cancellation Process –
Now let’s say you have scheduled your next flight with KLM and due to some reason you are wondering “how to cancel my KLM ticket”, then follow these basic steps –
- First and foremost, go to the official website of the airline.
- Log in with your credentials, and chose the option of ‘manage my flight’.
- In that you will find an option of ‘cancel’.
- You can apply for your cancellation by entering your last name and your ticket number.
- Remember that if you apply for cancellation within 24 hours of booking it will be free; otherwise, you will be charged for the same.
- Once your ticket is cancelled, you will be notified via email and you will be refunded within a day or two working days.
Another method to cancel KLM flight booking is –
- Instead of applying for a cancellation you can simply ask for a refund and your ticket will be cancelled.
- Or You can drop them an email or contact them via Facebook or Instagram for the same.