Emirates provides premium journeys to its passengers with its high-quality amenities and standard services. You must book your ticket with Emirates at least once so that you can experience their services. Many times passengers book their tickets and then cannot find the Emirates ticket number. You can easily find your ticket number if you pay little attention to the ticket. Most people confuse the ticket number with the booking number. Both are different things. You must follow the given steps to find your ticket number hassle-free:
Steps to find your Emirates ticket number
- You may have received your ticket through an email. You have to take the printout of your ticket.
- Your ticket will have 13 characters, and you will find it at the top of your ticket in the right corner.
- The Emirates tickets normally start with the character number 176.
- You can find the same number printed on your boarding pass.
- Your ticket number will be given below the QR code in the top right corner.
How to get a ticket number with Emirates?
Emirates allows you to book its flight online, with the help of customer services or at the sales counters of Emirates. You can book your ticket online if you follow the given instruction:
- You have to open the Emirates official website.
- Put the required credential in the given tab, like the place of origin, destination, and date, and select “search.”
- Now you can book your flight according to your time preference. After that, you have to fill in your details like name, age, etc.
- Make the payment, and you will get your booking confirmed through an email.