If you have made a reservation with JAL airlines and lost the reservation number, do not worry. It is possible to find your reservation number in many ways. But before that, you must know that a reservation number is used to identify any booking.
If you don’t know how to find JAL reservation number, you can check your e-ticket itinerary, where the reservation number is listed under ‘Reference’. If you don’t have an e-ticket, you can still find your reference number by going through the quick information below.
Different ways to find Japan Airlines reservation number
By visiting JAL official website (online method)
Steps to find your JAL reservation number online
- Open the JAL website and Login to your account JMB member account.
- Enter your membership number password and click on Login.
- There you can go to the My trip section and locate your reservation.
- Click on view itinerary, and there you can get the reservation number.
By contacting the JAL office
You can contact the JAL office by calling the JAL customer service number 1 (800) 525-3663. Follow the instructions below to contact Japan airlines regarding find JAL reservation number.
- Dial the JAL reservation phone number 1 (800) 525-3663 on your phone.
- Follow the IVR instructions, and choose the closest option similar to your query.
- You can say speak to a live agent and wait on the call for a while.
- Once connected, you can request them for your reservation number.
By checking your confirmation email:-
You can also check your inbox and see JAL reservation number in your confirmation email. You received the confirmation mail when your booking was confirmed by the JAL airline.