How to reach British Airways?
British Airways is a UK (United Kingdom) based top-notch airline known for its best customer service. If you have booked a flight with the airline and to ask some queries you need to talk to a live person at British Airways then the airline offers different channels to communicate with the support executive. Check some mentioned ways to quickly get through to the BA travel agent.
Speak to a human at British Airways: 1-800-247-9297
If you want to get quick help from the BA customer agent then you have to call 1-800-247-9297 (toll-free) or please dial +44 203 514 0910 (For UK passengers). So in short a phone call is the fastest way to easily speak to a human at British Airways. You can send an email at email@example.com or send a text at +44 786 002 2933 while you're away.
Talk to a live person at British Airways by calling
- Dial 0800 727 800 (within the UK) or +44 208 707 4463 (To speak to someone at British Airways UK)
- Contact center opening hours in the UK: 08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday, and 09:00 - 1700 Saturday and Sunday GMT.
- Dial 1-800-247-9297 for flight booking/ changes.
- To contact British Airways Holidays dial 1-877-4282228
- To cancel your booking 877-767-7970
- For hearing impaired support please dial 1-866-393-0961
- Dial 1-800-247-9297 for reservations or pre-travel
- Dial 1-312-843-5794 for post-travel queries
- Dial 1-800-828-8144 for Baggage help
Call IVR to really get through to British Airways
- After dialing the BA toll-free number 1-800-247-9297 select the language and listen to the call IVR menu.
- Press 1 for flight booking.
- Press 3 to get a refund.
- Press 5 to manage flight booking.
- Press 4 for the British airways flyer program.
- Press 9 to speak to the live person at British Airways.
- Press 0 to repeat the IVR menu.
How to contact British Airways customer service?
Apart from the British Airways phone number, the airlines offer different methods to contact customer service. You can expect a real-time solution from British Airways live agent via chat, email, and a contact form.
Different modes to speak to someone at British Airways
Via British Airways Address
2 Park Avenue Suite 1100
New York, NY 10016
Via live chat support
With the chat option, you can talk to a live person, and that will be managed by an expert. You can see some messages that will be auto-generated, and you have to direct them to mention your query. Once the team reviews your message, then you can get a reply from an expert who manages that particular type of query.
Through social media
British Airways is offering support with social media too. You can access the link directly from the website, and it is somewhat close to the live chat because you have to drop the message first and then connect to the person.
If you want to get more information about British Airways you can visit the help/contact page.
How do I get through to BA?
If you want to get through to BA(British Airways), call 877-767-7970 if you are contacting from the USA as well as dial 0800 727 800 from within the UK, or +44 (0)203 250 0145 from abroad.
Does BA have a 24-hour number?
Yes, British Airways have a 24-hour helpline number, call +44 208 707 4463 and 877-767-7970 (USA helpline). Passengers can also send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text +44 786 002 2933 to get 24/7 assistance. Sometimes you might have to wait for some time to get a response, and that relies on the season. If you are trying to dial on peak days or seasons, then you may find a slight difference in response time.
Where is the BA head office?
British Airways' head office is located in Harmondsworth, United Kingdom.
Can anyone get through to British Airways?
Yes anyone can easily get through to British Airways by calling on 1 (800) 247-9297 and talking with the British Airways customer service representative any time.
How do I contact British Airways in Canada?
If you are a passenger who wants to contact British Airways in Canada, dial 1 877 455 2488 (from Canada) +1 800 452 1201 (outside Canada) Daily 0730-2000 Eastern.