How do I select a seat on Sun Country Airline?
The passengers traveling with Sun Country Airlines can make the seat selection on their flight at the time of reservation or even after the reservation with the help of the 'Manage Booking' option available on the airline's website. They can select the seat even when they check in online through the official website or at the airport. The process to select a seat on Sun Country airlines is simple and quick and is explained here for you as follows.
The online process to pick a seat in Sun Country
- Get onto the official website of Sun Country Airlines. https://www.suncountry.com/
- Look for the 'Manage Booking' section on the homepage.
- Enter the PNR number and the passenger's last name to process further and fetch your flight details.
- Click on the option of 'Seat Selection,' and the set map will appear on your screen where you must select the seat.
- Once the seat selection is complete, you'll be redirected to the flight payment page, in which you must follow the on-screen instructions to pay for your selected seat.
- Once the process is complete, you'll receive the confirmation on your registered account.
How does seating work on Sun Country?
The passenger is allowed to make the Sun Country airlines seat selection as per the flight class of the airline. If they travel under business r first class, they have the additional facility to select the seat without making any additional charges. In the case of the economy and economy premium, the seat selection is subject to fees.
Sun Country seat selection policy
Some basic rules are advisable to follow by the passengers as per Sun Country seat selection policy, which is mentioned here for you as follows:
- The passengers can make the seat selection at the time of reservation, through the official website after reservation, and at the time of check-in.
- The passengers can reserve their flight seat 48 hours before the departure while proceeding with online check-in.
- The passengers can reserve their seats individually and for their friends and family.
- The seat selection is subject to charges additional to your reservation if you want to get the desired seat on your flight.
- The passengers are advised to keep these points in mind before picking a seat on Sun Country airlines, and they have to pay the additional charges to get their desired seat.
How much does it cost to select a seat on Sun Country?
The cost of a flight ticket depends upon the flight class in which you have made the reservation for your flight ticket and wish to proceed to get the reservation. The time of making the set selection also makes a slight difference in the prices of seat booking. However, the Sun Country airlines seat selection fee will vary from $2- $35 depending upon the airline's time, destination, and seating process.
How big are the seats on Sun Country Airlines?
In economy class, Sun Country Airlines use Boeing 737s aircraft, the typical seat width is 17-18 inches ( 43-46 cm), and seat pitch ranges from 30-32 inches (76-81 cm). Sun Country Airlines seat size in the premium class or first class usually has more legroom and wider seats, but these amenities might vary depending on the aircraft type, route, and fare class.
Does Sun Country let you pick your seats?
Sun Country Airlines allows passengers to pick their seats at the time of booking or at a later date by logging in to their reservation using the Sun Country Airlines seat map. The airline also offers a feature called "Preferred Seating," which is an option for passengers to pay an additional fee to select a more desirable seat, such as exit rows, extra legroom, seats, etc.
How do I contact Sun Country Airlines for seat selection?
If you want to contact Sun country airlines for seat selection, there are several ways. To begin with, dial sun country airlines' phone number 651-905-2737 and request a representative for seat selection.