How does United Group travel work?
Though the airline provides group booking to travelers even then there are many customers who are not familiar with the benefits associated with booking multiple travel on united airlines. If you are also wondering how group travel works, then you must know that United Airlines enables family members, friends, sports teams, and business associates to travel to their destination all together by booking group travel.
They are entitled to several benefits like priority check-in and boarding, assistance by the coordinator at the airport, name change flexibility, and payment flexibility. Each group is guaranteed a fixed fare. To make reservations, customers need to make a quote either online by filling out the online form or they can call the group desk. They will receive a response to their request within 2-3 business days on their registered email address.
How do I book a United flight for a group of people?
United Airlines allows customers to book tickets for multiple people at one go. Group booking can be made by customers online. If you are not aware of the United Airlines group booking procedure, then you must read the online steps given below and follow them. You can travel with a group of ten people or more:
Via official website
- Initialize the process by visiting the official website of United Airlines.
- Click on the “book” option to make a flight reservation.
- Navigate to United Business.
- Go to the group travel option, followed by clicking “Get started.”
- Once you tap on book group travel, the United group online bid request form will be generated.
- You must fill in all the details of travelers, describing contact and personal information.
- Finally, press the submit button, and now you must make the booking payment selection your mode of transaction.
- Soon group booking information will be sent to your linked United Airlines email address.
Contact United Airlines group travel
Those customers who want to make group booking can reach the group booking department. By dialing the united airlines group booking phone number: 1-800-426-1122, when the call gets welcomed by an automated voice, callers must obey the steps provided by voice and press one number from the IVR menu given below:
Press 1: To book tickets
Press 3: For group reservations
Press 4: For seat selection
Press 5: For flight cancellation/ refunds
Press 9: For special assistance
Press #: For other problems
After selecting the number, your call will be connected to a group travel representative. Callers must reach them from Monday to Friday from 7 am to 8 pm.
To contact United Airlines group travel, customers can write a letter and drop it at the official postal address. They must always provide travelers with information and attach all the documents that are relevant, and finally send the details to the following official address:
United Airlines, Inc.
United Group Department
900 Grand Plaza Dr.
Houston, TX 77067
What are the benefits of United Airlines group booking?
There are many travelers who are not familiar with United Airlines group travel benefits. If you are also searching for the benefits of group booking, then you must consider the following points:
- Group bookings are available at special pricing.
- United Airlines provides a group coordinator to guide and assist the group at the airport.
- They can check in on a priority basis.
What is the number for the United Airlines group?
United Airlines group travel contact number is: 1-800-426-1122