Aeromexico Flight Booking
Book Aeromexico Airlines Ticket Online with Quickcaribbean
Are you planning to travel to or from Mexico and worrying about the flight choices? Well, Aeromexico can be your choice. Headquartered in Paseo de la Reforma, Mexico, Aeromexico is a Mexican airline connecting Mexico with the world for over 80 years. It is one of the best serving airlines in Mexico, flying to almost 90 destinations worldwide.
Major hubs of Aeromexico
Aeromexico's primary hub is in Mexico City, and its secondary ones are in Guadalajara and Monterrey.
Facilities at Aeromexico Airlines
Enjoy the most comfortable seating experience with AM Plus. Get more space between the seats, an exclusive place for luggage, and crib service. You can purchase AM Plus while customizing your trip or during check-in.
With Aeromexico's premier lounges, wait for your flight in style and comfort.
- Individual drinks and packaged food service
- Constant sanitation in all the areas of Lounges
- New family area for private space
- Spa and Shower service
SkyPriority is the leading priority service offering exclusive services, including priority check-ins, priority security, and priority drop-offs to more than 1000 airports.
- Wheelchair service and stretchers
- Therapeutic oxygen and oxygen concentrator onboard.
With Aeromexico Airlines flight booking, you can enjoy all these and many more exciting facilities.
You can carry a personal item and hand luggage that together weighs 10 kg.
Your hand luggage should not exceed 55 cm x 40 cm x 25 cm. (21.5 x 15.7 x 10 inches).
Personal items include Briefcases, backpacks, PC, fanny packs, etc.
For checked bags, you can carry up to 25 kg on domestic flights and 23 kg on international ones per passenger. In both cases, the maximum acceptable linear area is 158 cm / 62 inches.
- For domestic flights within Mexico, Web Check-in is available up to 48 hours before departure.
- For international flights, Web Check-in is available up to 24 hours before departure.
- You should carry all the travel documents to the airport (passport, visa, immigration forms etc.)
- After you arrive in Mexico, give your completed immigration form at the immigration desk.
- Ensure to keep the part of your immigration form required to exit the country in a safe and sound place.
Cancellation policy of Aeromexico Airlines
Sometimes, there are some unforeseen circumstances due to which you have to cancel your tickets. No one desires to cancel a trip, but sometimes the situations are not in your hands. If you have already made your Aeromexico Airlines ticket reservations and want to change or cancel it, Aeromexico has a specific policy for that. Keep your stress away as the Aeromexico cancellation policy has many benefits designed from the travelers' point of view.
Aeromexico 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
- No cancellation fee if you initiate a cancellation on the reservation date and the date of booking is one week before departure.
- No refund after the lapse of 24 hours of booking.
- The airline will not impose any change fee on the tickets if the passenger is rescheduling them within 24 hours of booking.
- The passenger needs to cancel the ticket within the specified time for a full refund.
- No refund to the passengers with a Basic fare ticket, Classic fare ticket, and AM+ fare ticket if they are canceling them out of the risk-free window.
- Passengers traveling with a Flexible fare or a Premier fare ticket will get a full refund.
- If you are traveling with a non-refundable ticket, you need to pay a specific cancellation fee.
Traveling is fun when you get comfortable and exciting facilities. When you make an Aeromexico Airlines flight booking, you get the best in class flight services. From safety to refund, Aeromexico covers everything for you. Make your reservations today and have a traveling experience worth remembering.
Q1. Is Aeromexico a safe airline?
Ans. Aeromexico is way safer than most U.S. airlines having 24% fewer fatal accidents than the average airlines.
Q2. How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
Ans. Open the Aeromexico's official website and enter the details of your eTicket. The company will mail you a copy of your boarding pass.
Q3. How to call Mexico from AeroMexico?
Ans. Open the official website of Aeromexico and head to the 'Contact us' menu. You will find all the contact numbers classified according to locations.
Q4. Does Aeromexico offer preselection of seats?
Ans. Yes, you can choose seats while purchasing the tickets. You can verify your seat assignment by accessing your account on Aeromexico's website.