Aruba Airlines Flight Booking
Book Aruba Airlines Flight Tickets Online with Quickcaribbean
Aruba airline is the only airline of Aruba that commenced its operations in 2013 and was founded in 2006. The airline is even the flag carrier airline service that is headquartered in Oranjestad, Aruba. The airline being the only operating airline of the country covers 7 destinations across the globe and is thinking to increase its destinations covered.
The airline has not left any stone unturned to help passengers and the general public making every convenience to be counted for their comfort.
Aruba Airlines Destinations and Hubs!
Aruba airlines has covered destinations like Oranjestad in Aruba, Medellin, Rioacha, Barranquilla, in Colombia. Miami in the United States. Also, the airline has only one hub that is the Queen Beatrix International Airport in Aruba.
So, if you are thinking of traveling with this airline then you must be aware of its services and functions offered. To get to know about Aruba Airlines booking and other facilities, you can refer to the information further.
Facilities Delivered by Aruba Airlines!
- Aruba airlines is the one that has divided its aircraft in the various classes making it easier for passengers to choose their class.
- The classes range from low to high in terms of fare charges as well as services rendered. So, choose wisely when booking the flight.
- Passengers can get the reservations done either by contacting customer service, choosing the online portal or using a mobile application.
- Passengers even have the chance to manage their reservations with the help of the travel option making it easier for passengers to make changes.
So, if you wish to get the experience of Aruba airlines then you can choose to book the seats. To know how you can refer to the steps below.
Getting Reservations Done on Aruba Airlines!
- Start by opening a preferred web browser and head over to the booking link from the search bar
- Tap on the “Plan my Travel” option of the airlines and start by picking up one option from the three that is based on the type of your journey.
- Enter other itinerary details like date of travel, the number of passengers, etc and tap “Next”.
- You will see the list of the flights in front of you. Select the one that suits your travel and from the seat map, choose the desired seat and tap “Next”.
- Complete Aruba Airlines reservations by entering personal details like date of birth, full name, etc along with the mode of payment.
- Enter and confirm the payment and you will be notified on the email that was entered at the time of booking.
After you have done the reservations, you should know about the baggage policy. To help you out, we have mentioned the same below.
Knowing How Much to Carry when Choosing Aruba Airlines!
Aruba Airlines Carry-on Baggage Policy!
- Each passenger is allowed to carry along one bag not weighing more than 8 Kg with the maximum dimension of 9 x 15.5 x 21.5 inches.
- The airline recommends valuable items such as travel documents, medicine, money etc as carry-on bag stuff.
Aruba Airlines Checked-in Baggage!
- Each passenger may check-in with one bag for free that should not exceed 23 Kg in weight and 62 inches in dimensions.
- If any passenger exceeds the allowance will be allowed to pay an extra baggage fee that depends upon how much extra you have.
Proceeding further, it has been observed that many times because of unforeseen situations passengers have to cancel their tickets and bear the loss. To avoid such a situation you can refer to the cancellation policy that is stated below.
Knowing About Cancellation Policy!
- According to the cancellation policy, if a passenger is cancelling his flight within 24 hours of booking the tickets then he does not have to pay.
- However, if 24 hours have been passed then he needs to pay for the cancellation fee.
- To cancel the flight or check the refund status, passengers need to choose the “Manage my Travel” option of the airlines that is present on the official website of the airlines.
To know more about this policy you are free to contact Aruba Airlines customer service. Some of the frequently asked questions related to travelling with Aruba Airline are also discussed.
Question: How to use the online check-in option of Aruba Airlines?
Answer: You can simply log into the official website of the airlines and choose the “Web check-in” option and enter the required details.
Question: How to reach Aruba Airlines Customer Service?
Answer: The airline has introduced various platforms that give on the spot resolutions to help passengers.