Continental Airlines Booking
Book Continental Airlines Flight Tickets with QuickCaribbean
Continental Airlines is among the major airlines operated in the United States. The airline has its headquarters located in Houston, Texas, United States. With a fleet size of 348, the airline covers 140 destinations across the world with its operational flights. For the best services and facilities, you can choose Continental Airlines and get a comfortable journey.
Facilities of Continental Airlines
When you book your flight with Continental Airlines, you can avail several facilities to make your trip more comfortable and relaxing. There are several online options available on the website, which facilitates its passengers, to avoid any hassle for booking or other services. Some common facilities in Continental Airlines are as follows:
- Easy flight booking
- Flight change
- Flight cancellation and refund
- Cheap flight tickets
- More baggage allowance
- Classes of travel
- Easy check-in
- Seat selection
- Customer service
Other than this, several other options are also available to facilitate the passengers. You can also avail the facility of Continental Airlines cheap tickets.
Major Hubs of Continental Airlines
The airline has got its major hubs on the following locations:
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- Stapleton International Airport
Baggage Policy of Continental Airlines
Before booking Continental Airlines reservations online, you must know about the baggage policy of the airline. The important pointers of the baggage policy are as follows:
- You can carry one personal item and one carry-on item in the flight, without any charges.
- The personal items include purse, camera bag, laptop bag, etc.
- For checked baggage, you have to pay according to the bags and their weights.
- The total weight and dimensions of the baggage must not exceed the pre-defined requirements of the airline.
- For the latest info about the dimensions and weight of the allowed baggage, you need to check the website.
- You have to pay extra charges as baggage fee for carrying oversized and overweight baggage.
Continental Airlines Cancellation Policy
If your travel plan changes and you wish to cancel Continental Airlines online booking, you need to proceed according to the rules defined in the cancellation policy of the airline. The rules of cancellation are as follows:
- You must cancel your non-refundable booking within 24 hours of purchase, to avoid any cancellation fees.
- All the refundable bookings can be cancelled without any charges.
- If you cancel the booking after 24 hours, you will have to pay the cancellation charges, defined by the airline.
- To calculate the fees, the airline considers it fare rules.
For any further info, you can contact Continental Airlines reservations. To get in touch with the available representatives, you can use the contact details on Continental Airlines' official website.