How do I book my United flight?
Passengers can book their United flight in front of the nearest airport or online through the official website of the airline. The steps you must follow to book a United flight are mentioned and explained here below.
- Visit www.united.com
- Once you get onto the official website, look for the option of 'Book' and proceed further.
- Enter the destination you want to board your flight and where you must reach.
- You also have to choose the trip type (one-way/ round-trip/ multi-city) before they proceed to select the flight date.
- Or you can also choose the option of 'Flexible dates' where you'll get the option to choose a flight from six days a week.
- After which, you need to select the number of passengers traveling with you based on adults, children, senior citizens, infants, and infants on your lap.
- After which, they need to choose the flight class they want to travel, and once all the details are filled in and complete, they need to click on the 'find flight' option.
- After which, they will get onto the flight details page, after which you need to choose the flight per your preference.
- Fill out all the necessary details, the passenger, and the necessary documents.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pay the flight ticket, including all taxes.
- Once the payment is made and the reservation process is complete, you'll receive the confirmation on your registered email.
How do I contact United to book a flight?
Passengers can contact United Airlines agents to book a flight with the best help and assistance while making the reservation for their flight ticket. However, they may need to pay service charges while making the reservation of their flight ticket over call.
- Dial the United Airlines reservations phone number 1 (800)-864-8331, and once you get connected, you must follow the IVR process.
- Press 1 to proceed with the reservation of your flight ticket.
- Press 2 to cancel your flight ticket.
- Press 3 to make the necessary changes to your flight.
- Press 4 to proceed with the refund amount.
- Press 9 to connect with the customer service representative of the airline.
- Choose the option of reservation and the option to connect with the customer service agent, after which the representative will proceed with the reservation for you.
What day is the cheapest to fly United?
Travelers can find the flight prices relatively cheaper when they make the reservation of their flight ticket from Tuesday to Friday and get the best and most affordable prices. So, these days are considered the cheapest to fly United Airlines from any corner of the world.
When can I book my United flight?
The passengers can make United flight bookings in advance 330 days before the scheduled departure. If travelers book their flight tickets in advance, they will get many additional options and cheap flight fares. To save more cost with the flight, passengers should book a flight ticket online through the airline's official website.
How much does United charge to book a flight on the phone?
To book a United flight on the phone the airline charge you is as follows. For the United States or Canada, travelers need to pay the service charges of $25 by phone, $10 at a city ticket office, and $50 while proceeding with the booking at the airport. Ticket charges may vary for reservations made outside the United States and Canada based on their MileagePlus status level.