Learn the Philippine Airlines flight cancellation process and policy
Philippine Airlines is a certified four-star airline for the quality of its airport and onboard services. Other than that, the passenger will also get the best services when it comes to reservations, changing, or canceling Philippine Airlines flight tickets. If the passengers wish to cancel their flight tickets, they can easily do it online through the airline's official website, the steps of which are mentioned here for you as follows.
Cancel Philippine Airlines flight reservation online
- Go to the official website of Philippine Airlines. https://www.philippineairlines.com/
- Now you have to click on the Manage Booking option under the manage dropdown list.
- Next, find your booking by entering the ticket details such as booking reference and last name.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page, where you must see the all flight reservation that you have made.
- Now, select the reservation you want to cancel by selecting an appropriate reason for flight cancellation.
- Once the cancellation process is complete, you'll get redirected to the payment page, where you have to set off the cancellation charges from your ticket amount.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to do the same, and once the process is complete, you'll see a link on your screen that will redirect you toward the refund form.
- The passengers will receive the confirmation about the cancellation on their registered email address or over the phone.
Contact Philippine Airlines customer service
The passengers can also cancel their flight tickets over the call by talking to the Philippine customer service executive at 1 (800) 435-9725 and ask their all issues.
What is the Philippine Airlines cancellation policy?
The airlines have a set of rules for the passengers who opt to cancel Philippine Airlines ticket reservations, some of which are mentioned here for you as follows.
- As per the 24 hours risk-free period, the passengers can cancel their flight ticket in the initial 24 hours to get a complete refund of their ticket amount. However, this rule applies to the flight ticket whose reservation is made at least seven days before the scheduled departure.
- As per the cancellation policy, if the cancellation is made due to any medical emergency or the death of a close relative in that case as well, the passengers can cancel their flight ticket for free, provided they have submitted the necessary documents.
- If there is a delay of three hours in the departure and the passengers opt for the cancellation, in that case, they will be liable to get a complete refund as well as compensation.
How much is the Philippine Airlines cancellation fee?
If you cancel your Philippine airline ticket within 24 hours, you don't have to pay any cancellation fee, but after 24 hours you have to pay the cancellation fee. Philippine Airlines cancellation fee of up to $50.
Can I get my money back if I cancel my flight to the Philippines?
Suppose the passengers canceled their flight tickets as per the rules mentioned in the airline's cancellation policy. In that case, they will be liable to get the amount of their flight ticket back after the deduction of their flight ticket amount. The passengers are allowed to get a Philippine Airlines cancellation refund if they make the cancellation of their refundable flight ticket.
Can I cancel a Philippine flight ticket in 24 hours?
Yes, the passengers can make changes to their flight tickets within 24 hours of reservation. They will also get a complete refund of their flight ticket amount as per the Philippine airline' 24-hour cancellation policy of the airline.
- The passengers are also allowed to make the cancellation of their flight tickets 24 hours before the scheduled departure of their flight ticket, but they have to pay higher cancellation charges as per the policy of the airline.
- The passengers are not allowed to make the cancellation of the flight ticket after check-in to their flight.