Learn the process to change Philippine Airlines booking and flight change policy
If you are unable to fly with Philippine Airlines due to some change in the travel plan and want to change the flight reservation, you can do it online through manage booking or contact the customer representative for an instant flight change.
To be able to change flights on philippine airlines, you must go through the steps that are involved in the process. The stages through which you can make the changes are as follows:
Change Philippine Airlines flight reservation online
- Visit the official website of the airline https://www.philippineairlines.com/
- Then click on the "manage" option from the given menu.
- This will take you to the manage booking page. https://www.philippineairlines.com/en/manage-booking
- Enter the Last Name and Ticket PNR number and retrieve your booking.
- Choose the flight want to make a change.
- Then, proceed with the on-screen instruction for flight change and pay the flight change fee if applicable.
- After making the payment, you will receive a confirmation mail to your registered email address. You will also get the corrected ticket attached with the mail.
Contact Philippine Airlines for a flight change
Other than the online process, you can call the customer service team at 1 (800) 435-9725 or chat with them in real-time so that you can get it done. A Philippine Airlines representative will help you and make the required changes on your behalf.
What is the philippine airlines' flight change policy?
To make any flight changes, you must go through with the given philippine airline's flight change policy so that you can go ahead with the process without any hassles in between. The guidelines are as follows:
- You must make the changes within 24 hours' risk-free policy so that you can get it done without an extra flight change fee. The ticket must be bought seven or more days before the departure date.
- If you have a business or first-class booking, you can go through the changes without paying any extra fee.
- You will have to pay for the changes if you have a basic economy ticket.
- If the flight gets delayed by three or four hours, you can get ahead to change the made bookings and book a new flight without paying extra fees. The price shall get managed with that of the previous booking.
- If the airline cancels the booked flight, it is the airline's responsibility to book a new ticket for you without any extra fees.
- You cannot upgrade seats with the change process. If you do so, you will have to pay additional fees for the same.
How much does it cost to reschedule a flight with Philippines Airlines?
If you are planning to change your flight on philippine Airlines, and you have an essential economy reservation, you will have to pay the philippine airline flight change fee. The fee that you will have to pay is between $150 to $200.
If you have booked the ticket through promotional ad premium fares and you change after 24 hours, you will have to pay a penalty of $50.
How can I change my Philippine flight without paying a fee?
If you get on to change flight date Philippine Airlines within 24 hours of the purchase time, you can make the changes for free. You will not have to pay any extra fee in such a case.
Can I make changes to a partially used ticket?
The change generally depends upon the fare type and fare rules of the bought ticket. So if you want to partially change flight philippine airlines tickets, you must go through the fare rules and policies.
Can I change the booking using miles or travel credits?
If you wish to, you can go ahead with the philippine airlines' flight schedule with the help of miles and credits that are there in the registered membership account.