How do I Check My Flight Reservation?
Want to check your flight reservation? If the answer is yes, then here you will get the detailed information on the same. Whether you book your flight tickets using a phone or through a travel agent, it is a good idea to check your flight reservation before heading to the airport. Everyone wonders about how do I check my flight reservation but it can be easily resolved.
Using airline or travel website:
- Open the official website of the airline or travel service website.
- Tap on the login or sign in option.
- After that, you need to login to your account.
- Click on my trips option.
- You need to update the flight references.
- At last, you can even check-in online.
Using Amazon Alexa:
- Firstly, install Alexa for your airline or travel website.
- Tap the link account.
- Go through the onscreen instructions to link your account to Alexa.
Using Google assistant:
- Get your flight details on Google account.
- Now, enable the “personal results” for Google assistant.
- Ask Google assistant for the details of your flight reservation.
Finally, you got to know about how do I check my flight booking in a very secure manner. If you still have any query, you can contact the customer support for reliable assistance.