How do I speak to a live person at British Airways from the UK?
Want to book a British Airways flight ticket? Or ask about your existing booking; you can connect to someone at British Airways in the UK anytime. Multiple contact options are available to get through to British Airways; moreover, you can call the British Airways customer service UK number for instant support. In the content below, you will learn about all the contact options in detail; check this out to stay upgraded.
Contact British Airways from the UK by calling
You can call on the British Airways UK phone number: 0344 493 0787, to get immediate support. It is the most convenient and quickest way to speak to a live person. In case you don't know how to proceed with the phone call, here are the quick steps you can follow:-
- Dial 0344 493 0787 to make a booking, flight status, changes, or upgrades.
- Dial +44 (0) 207 949 3086 (outside the UK)
- Choose the language, then follow IVR to speak to the live agent.
- Once connected, you can ask your queries one by one to get real-time assistance
- Office hours: Daily: 06:00-20:00
How do I call British Airways from London?
You can always call British Airways from London to get immediate support on your queries. To begin with, first get the British Airways contact number London, from the support page and then follow the call process given:-
Dial the British Airways contact number London 0344 493 0787
- Choose your language and then follow IVR automated voice commands
- Press 1 to make a reservation
- Press 2 to make modifications
- Press 3 for baggage relates issues
- Press 4 for refund issues
- Press 5 for other queries
- Select your queries from the above menu and follow further self-explanatory instructions
- You get various sets of instructions and keep choosing the best options
- Say 'talk to a British Airways representative' and then wait on call
- Once available, you can discuss the queries to get the best solution
Via Mailing Address
You can write to us at:
Customer Relations (S506)
PO Box 1126
You can chat with a British Airways representative if you need help with general queries like changing a booking, canceling the booking, helping with a flight cancellation, etc. Besides, here is a procedure you can follow to start chatting:-
- Go to the support page of British Airways and click on the 'start chat' button popping on the bottom right of the screen.
- You get various links on the chat screen; select the one you need help with
- Follow the self-explanatory instructions on the screen and you will get the best solution.
- In case you don't get a satisfactory reply, type 'live agent' and follow the instructions to start chatting with the live agent.
If you have complaints or want to share the experience, you can email British airways UK customer care anytime. Sending an email is quite a straightforward process; you can follow the steps below to avoid any inconvenience.
- Go to the help and support page.
- Locate the email form link under 'the contact information section; click on it.
- Go to the section 'email us' on the new page.
- Scroll down, and you can see a form-like structure on the screen.
- Fill in the details like your contact information, booking reference, etc
- You can submit the form once it is ready.
- Once your email is sent, the British Airways team will contact you in 24-48 hours.
You can connect with British Airways via various social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. The links to these platforms are available on the website of British Airways. You can click on it and send a direct message to the airlines anytime. When you share the queries via social media, getting a response takes around 1-2 hours.
So following the procedure above, you can call British Airways from London (UK) anytime. You can also visit the support page of British Airways, and there you can access various links and information.