How would I get a full refund from WestJet?
Due to some change in your traveling plan, if you want to cancel your reserved flight with WestJet Airline, and wonder if you will get a refund from WestJet, then according to the Airline's refund 24-hour cancellation policy–
- If you cancel your flight within 24 hours of your flight booking, then the Airline will not charge you a cancellation fee, and you will be fully eligible to get a full refund for your flight.
- But when the cancellation is made after the given window, the Airline will charge you a cancellation fee, and you will get a refund after the fee deduction.
Westjet refund terms and conditions
Before proceeding with the refund process, ensure you know WestJet refund terms and conditions. To know about them, read the points that are given below and get the information regarding the refund policy.
- WestJet only provides a full refund if you cancel within 24 hours of booking.
- If you have booked a business ticket, you can cancel your flight anytime before the flight departure time, and you will get a full refund.
- If Airline has canceled your flight, you can ask WestJet refund request, and the Airline will provide a refund.
- Non-refundable fares are generally not eligible for a refund.
- When the flight cancellation is made after the risk-free hours, you will get a refund after deducting the cancellation charges per your seat type.
How do I get money back from Westjet Airways?
- Visit www.westjet.com
- Further, navigate to the refund request form.
- Then you need to fill in information such as your flight booking code, and other details.
- After filling out the online refund request form you need to press send button.
- Then the airline will take immediate action to process your refund.
- In the end, you will get your money back in your original payment mode.
How long does WestJet refund processing take?
After applying for a refund for your canceled flight, the Airline will grant you the refund within 30 days as per WestJet refund processing time, but if you had booked a non-refundable flight, then the Airline will not provide you with the refund. Instead, you will get a credit for your future flight purchase. And you will get a confirmation text or an email from the Airline customer support regarding your refund update.
What is the delay compensation for missed connection on WestJet?
If your WestJet flight is delayed, then the Airline provides you delayed flight compensation as per the length of the delay. To know the amount, read the below information.
For 3 to 6 hours – $400.00
For 6 to 9 hours – $700.00
9 and more hours – $1,000.00
Will I get a full refund if I cancel a WestJet flight within 24 hours?
After making your reservation with WestJet Airline, if you have canceled your scheduled flight due to some medical or family emergency, then the Airline will provide you with a full refund, as per the Airline terms and conditions, for the passenger who cancels their flight within the risk-free hours. If you have not got your refund for your canceled flight, you can call at WestJet refund request phone number and speak to customer support about your delayed refund; then, the live agent on the call will solve your issue and provide the refund shortly.
How do I contact WestJet about a refund (compensation)?
The WestJet Airline provides you with the compensation amount when your flight gets delayed. You can dial the number 1 (888) 937-8538 and call the representative if you have not received the compensation amount, and then after a few business days, you will get money back from WestJet per your delay hours. If you want to communicate with the live agent regarding your compensation, visit the Airport and talk to the executive.
Is WestJet giving Covid refunds?
It is pretty common to change a flight schedule or cancel an airline WestJet when there is more panic and uncontrolled. If you ask if WestJet is giving COVID-19 refunds, guests are eligible to get an original form of payment right after the cancellation quickly. Get some essential points to get a refund soon.
- If you have booked a flight ticket online with WestJet Airlines but canceled your flight due to COVID-19, you will get a full refund soon.
- If your flight schedule is changed, you can get a refund directly in your account from our customer representative.
- If your flight is canceled or its schedule is changed due to COVID-19, you are fully eligible to get a refund on your account directly.
Why is WestJet not giving refunds?
WestJet advised you to follow the rules and policies so that you can get a refund soon. If you ask why WestJet is not giving refunds, consider your type of booking and destination. When you cancel your flight ticket beyond the rules and policy, you will not get your refund. For a non-refundable flight ticket and to cancel it without making any request, you will not get a refund, and to know more about it, contact our customer representative team.