Learn the ways to get a money back from Norwegian & Refund Policy
What is the most important thing when booking a flight? It is definitely the refund policy. This is one of the main concerns of passengers when buying their tickets for any airline. We usually reserve our seats in advance, but it is necessary to cancel the flight for various reasons. If you have to buy a ticket for Norwegian Airlines but for some reason you want to cancel the reservation and now you want to get a refund. Well, the airlines offer the facility of reimbursement to the passengers. You should be aware of Norwegian Airlines' refund policy before making a refund request.
Norwegian Airlines refund policy
If you are fulfilling the conditions followed by the airlines, you are absolutely permitted a refund. The policy of Norwegian airlines refund says that you can easily ask for a refund on your unused ticket. If circumstances lead to canceling your flight, including onward flights and return journey, you are eligible for a refund claim. Check out this information:
- To demand an entire refund booking should be called off within four hours.
- After 4 hours, it is possible to cancel your flights, but you won’t get your whole money back. This applies to LowFare, LowFare+, and Premium tickets.
- However, it excludes Flex, and PremiumFlex booked tickets and is fully refunded if you miss flights. Don’t forget to cancel within 30 minutes after departure.
- In medical emergencies, you need to give proof to the authorities. For that, an original medical certificate signed by your doctor is enough. You would get a refund if you bought the cancellation protection while booking.
- No refund is possible in case of examinations, elective surgery, or planned treatments before booking the flight.
How do I get a refund from Norwegian?
You can ask for a Norwegian airlines refund request. However, there are two ways through which to can claim your refund from the airline. Both methods are discussed in detail. For refundable tickets, “flight cancellation refund” is available on the website. And the amount would be sent back to the mode from which payment is made.
Get a refund from Norwegian Air online
- Visit the official website https://www.norwegian.com/.
- Select the “Booking” section from the menu.
- Now, click on “Manage your Booking” and enter the "Booking reference" and "last name" and click on find booking button.
- Now you see your all booking that you have made with Norwegian. Select the reservation want to cancel.
- Click on the cancel flight option and select the refund button.
- You have to pay the flight cancellation fee if required.
- A refund confirmation email send to your emailid. You can click on the link to check your refund status.
For another simple method, follow these easy steps:
- Go to the website.
- Select “Help” and the contact option available in the menu.
- Choose Claims or Feedback
- Click on the type of claim.
- Answer the question asked you.
- Finally, enter your details.
This is the right way to ask for a refund for a non-refundable ticket and get money back from Norwegian airlines.
How long does it take to get a refund from Norwegian Air?
Norwegian airlines refund time is within 7 days after the request is made. If more than that, you can always contact Norwegian airline.
How do I contact Norwegian representative for refund?
You can use the Norwegian Air phone number 1 (800) 357-4159 (toll-free hotline) and ask for the refund to the Norwegian customer representative. If you want to reach them via email, feel free to reach them at email@example.com.