How do I get a refund from Ryanair?
If, in any case, passengers want to cancel their Ryanair flight and are concerned about a refund. So don't worry about it. The airline offers a flexible refund policy. So you can get a refund from Ryanair by following a small procedure and must go through the Ryanair refund policy:
Ryanair refund policy
Before filing a refund request, travelers must get through refund policies of Ryanair. Below mentioned are some policies that you must go through.
- If the passengers cancel their flight 24 hours before the reservation, they can get a full refund from Ryanair.
- If the flight is canceled after 24 hours, then there will be no refund for the passengers unless they have a proper reason for cancellation.
- According to the refund policy, if your ticket is non-refundable, the traveler would only get the taxes and fees as a refund. Their ticket charges will be deducted by the Airline.
- If your flight is affected because of the death of any family or medical emergency, then you can claim your refund. Passengers must take care that they fill out a refund form before departure and submit the medical documents to get their refund.
- In the event of serious illness or injury, Ryanair's refund policy states that a customer can get their refund back, but they have to submit the medical documents to the company.
The procedure to request a refund from Ryanair
- Visit the official website of Ryanair. https://www.ryanair.com/gb/en/
- Then click on the manage bookings option.
- Fill in all the login details, like your reference number and your last number.
- The webpage will show all your ticket details.
- You can click on the modification option in order to cancel your ticket.
- Click on the cancel option and fill out a refund form to file a Ryanair refund request. Your refund process will start after that.
- Soon you will get an Email from Ryanair that your flight is canceled, and your refund will be initiated in your account within seven working days.
How do I contact Ryanair for a refund?
If you have any queries, then you can make a phone call to customer service at Ryanair and ask for a refund. To contact you can follow the instructions below to get a refund from Ryanair.
- Dial the number +353 15825932
- Choose your IVR language.
- Press 4 for cancellations.
- Press 5 for a refund.
- Press 6 to change your flight.
- And press 9 to get in touch with the Ryanair representative and request for a refund.
- And within seven days, the refund will be initiated in your account.
How long does it take to get a refund from Ryanair?
Ryanair refund processing time is 7 to 10 working days. If you didn't get your refund on time, then you can contact the Airline's manager about it.
Does Ryanair give refunds for canceled flights?
Yes, Ryanair gives refunds for canceled flights, but there are some policies that you have to know if you want to cancel your flight. If you cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking, then the Airline will refund you back the whole amount.
How do I get a cash refund from Ryanair?
Generally, Ryanair gives all money in their wallet. And if you are willing to get money back from Ryanair, then you can withdraw your money from your wallet, or they can simply use that money to book another flight.
How hard is it to get a refund from Ryanair?
Ryanair tries to make their travelers happy, and they do every possible way for that. If you know the proper procedure and policies, then it will be so easy to get a refund.
Why is the Ryanair refund taking so long?
Ryanair is taking so long to give your refund because of covid. Flight and refunds are delayed because companies are not allowed to hire more people. So be patient. You will get your refund soon.