How do I contact United Airlines from India?
Due to the pandemic, many airlines had to cancel their international flights. This gave rise to a question of when the airline would start operating for all the routes. If you are a resident of India or came to India for a visit, you will be wondering how to contact United Airlines from India?
If you have queries about the United flight in mind, you are on the right page. You can learn to contact United Airlines customer service India with the help of the methods given below.
Ways to contact United Airlines from India
There are many ways by which you can contact United Airlines customer service to get the answers about flight operations, schedules, etc. read the following segment to know all about it.
Method 1: With the help of Phone Call
You are required to get on the official website of United Airlines.
Now click on the Help button to see the menu.
Pick the Contact United option from the list.
You will be shifted to a page where you can find different topics of services.
Click on the relevant service and click on the View contact details option.
Now you need to select the continent to South Asia and the country to India.
You will see India's contact number on your screen 91-124-4315500.
You can dial the United Airlines customer service number India 91-124-4315500 and ask your queries about the flights.
2nd Floor, Tower C, Cyber Greens
DLF Phase 3
Monday – Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Method 2: Via Contact forms
Once you get on the contact page of United Airlines, you will see the Customer care option.
You can click on it to see the form.
Fill it providing correct information and choose your country to India.
Click on the Send button to get the reply from customer support of United Airlines.
Method 3: Using Postal Address
Once you select your country to India, you will be able to see the postal address of United Airlines. You can either visit there or write a mail on that address stating your queries.
How do I Call United Airlines from India?
- For contacting United Airline from India you need to make a phone call to 91-124-4315500 which is a toll-free number dedicated to answering customers' queries.
- Then you will receive automated voice instructions as soon as getting connected to the United Airlines service center.
- Afterward, you can follow the automated voice further for transferring your call to a live executive from the support team of United Airlines.
- Then you can discuss your flight reservation-related query with that live executive who United Airlines assign for support.
- Further, when you are satisfied with the reply provided by the United Airlines customer service executive then you can end the call.
- United Airlines' customer care number is the quickest mode of receiving service-related assistance by getting in touch with a live person.
Besides, you can also receive assistance from United Airlines in India through live chat or by sending them an email. United Airlines' customer care team handles the queries of customers regarding all sorts of flight service details. You can also talk to a representative at United Airlines and know more about it.
Is United Airlines operating from India?
Yes. There are many United Airlines operating from India but on a direct route. All the flights are not flying to the US as of now.
Which airlines are operating to USA from India?
United Airlines, Air India, Air Canada, and American Airlines are flying to the USA from India as of now. All the flights will start flying on their usual route once the threat of pandemics gets over.
How can I go to USA from India?
If you have the visa and all the other required documents, you can book a flight to the USA with the help of United Airlines. Just get to the official website and follow the procedure.