Alamo - Book a Car on Rent with Cheap Car Rental Deals
Alamo is one of the most well-known and well-respected car rental companies in the world, originally founded in Orlando, Florida in 1974. Alamo offers the best prices and a wide variety of vehicles in almost every big vacation destination.
QuickCaribbean offers best deals on Alamo car rental booking at very nominal price. Get the benefits and special offers today. Book ans Save Now!
What do you need to rent a car from Alamo?
If you'd like to rent a car from Alamo or any other rental company, you must first provide them with certain documents. Those who are searching for important information on what documents they will need for an Alamo Car Rental booking can find the right details from below.
- You will need your driver's license and a credit card to rent a car from Alamo.
- If you choose to rent a car from Alamo with a debit card, you must provide additional documents such as proof of address or flight tickets.
Is Alamo a good rental company?
If you want to find out that Alamo is a reputable car rental company to book the service with, you can get the information you need from below.
- Alamo is a popular choice among millennials, and it comes standard with unlimited free mileage.
- Alamo's second driver rate is less than most of the competition.
Does Alamo let you choose your car?
If you would like to know the details, please see the information provided below.
- To begin, you need to enter your Alamo Insiders number
- Then insert your pick-up place, date, time, renter age, and any promotion code that you might have
- After that, you can choose a vehicle that best suits your requirements
- Finally, you can add some extra service that you need, such as a GPS or radio, to your rental
What is Alamo cancellation policy?
If this is the case, you can find the right details about the cancellation policy of Alamo by reading the following points.
- Cancellations for a car rental are permitted prior to one calendar day before the reservation date, according to Alamo policy.
- Reservations for a car rental with Alamo that are cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the pick-up period are free.
- A $50 cancellation fee will be charged for reservations for a car rental that are cancelled with the Alamo within 24 hours of pick-up or when the renter has not used the reservation.
- Alamo charge a $50 cancellation fee when a Pay Now reservation for a car rental is cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the actual pick-up deadline.
- Alamo charges a $100 cancellation fee when a Pay Now reservation for a car rental is cancelled inside 24 hours of its pick up and is not being picked up by the renter.
- An additional insurance or CDW product chosen there at time of reservation for a car rental with Alamo can be cancelled from the counter without incurring a cancellation charge during time of rental.
- If you book an Accelerated Check-In with Pay Now, you will be charged a cancellation fee; otherwise, there is no cancellation fee involved with Accelerated Check-In.
How much does Alamo hold on debit card?
In case you want to know how much money does Alamo keep on debit card you can find the right information about the same from points mentioned below.
- The amount Alamo holds for renting a card with a debit card can range from $200 to $400 depending on the location.
- Remember that Alamo only accepts debit cards for car rental bookings when they are supported by a ticketed return flight itinerary as well as proof of address.
- Renters who do not have a ticketed return travel itinerary must provide a credit card with enough funds to cover the rental expense plus an extra sum $200 while booking a rental car with Alamo.
Are Alamo rental cars unlimited mileage?
Alamo offers unlimited mileage car rentals, but there are certain additional terms and conditions to be aware of. If you're wondering that Alamo offers car rentals with unlimited mileage, the points below will provide you with the necessary details.
- The specified mileage limit for Alamo car rentals is usually unlimited, with additional information about extra mileage charges.
- You have to pay the Vehicle Registration charge, as well as any applicable one-way fees.
- Alamo provides renters with two choices for paying for fuel: upfront fuel or return full, all with a full tank in the car when the rental begins.
Alamo car rental customer service number
1 (888) 233-8749