Learn the ways to get a refund from Flydubai and refund policy
Sometimes you have booked your Flydubai ticket and suddenly have to cancel it because of some emergencies in your family. Now you have some doubt in your mind about the flydubai ticket refund. If you are in that situation, then this article may help you. Read the article to learn more about the policies, process, and everything you need to get a refund from flydubai.
What are the policies for getting a refund from flydubai?
You must know all the terms and conditions before applying for a refund request. The flydubai refund policy is enlisted as follows:
- If you canceled the ticket and applied for the refund within 24 hours, you must get the full refund without deducting any of the cancellation fees.
- If the 24 hours passed, then some of your cancellation fees would be deducted, and Flydubai would refund the rest. The cancelation fee varies from $100 to $500.
- In case of a medical emergency or some medical issues, you can avail of the full refund, but at the same time, you have to produce valid medical documents.
- For some inhuman or bad climatic conditions, if your flight got canceled by Flydubai, you will get a full refund.
- If an overnight flight gets canceled, Flydubai is responsible for giving you accommodation. In that situation, you can get a full refund.
- If you book under a package or something, you will not get any compensation or refund if you cancel the ticket.
- Some non-refundable tickets are not eligible to get a refund.
How to get a money back from Flydubai?
You should choose any of the following methods to get a refund from Flydubai.
Via Refund request form: To get your refund via flydubai refund request please follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Flydubai. https://www.flydubai.com/
- Go to the ‘manage booking’ section, which you will see in the ‘plan’ section. https://www.flydubai.com/en/plan/manage-booking
- Then enter your details such as "last name" and "booking reference number" and click on the view booking button.
- Retrieve your booking and see the details of your reservation.
- After that, select the booking you want to cancel and make a refund request by filling out the flydubai refund form.
Via Call: You can call Flydubai customer support to get a refund. Here is how you can do it.
- Visit Flydubai’s official website.
- Now go to the contact us section.
- You will see the Flydubai refund phone number (+971) 600 54 44 45.
- Dial the number and follow the IVR.
- Press 9 so you can talk to the customer service executive.
- Ask him to cancel the ticket and ask for a refund.
You can also ask for a refund via airport or email. Follow all these tips mentioned above to get flydubai refund money. You can check their website to know more details about the refund or anything related to your query.
How long should I wait to get the refund from Flydubai?
The flydubai refund time depends upon the method you have chosen to get the refund. Read the following points carefully to learn more about them:
- If you want to get the refund via an online method and want it directly at your bank or credit card account, then it will take 7-10 days.
- It will take more than 24 days if you want the refund in cash or cheque form.
|How can I cancel my booking at Flydubai?|