How to Cancel Turkish Airlines Reservations?
You can cancel a flight with Turkish Airlines through multiple ways that includes via official website, by calling them or at the airport ticket counter. According to the Turkish Airlines flight cancellation policy, the most flexible way of cancelling a flight ticket in emergency is through the official website of the airline. Hence, the online procedure for cancelling a flight on Turkish Airlines is explained below.
- At first, you have to visit the official website of Turkish Airlines on a browser
- Then navigate to the Manage booking tab on the home page of Turkish Airlines
- After that you need to enter your reservation code and the surname
- Then press the arrow button to view your booked flight details
- Afterwards, you have to choose the flight that you require to cancel
- Then press the cancel button given along with the flight you have selected
- Hereafter, you will get a confirmation notice a from Turkish Airlines about canceled ticket.
Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy
Turkish Airlines provides the flight cancellation service to the passengers in need based on certain set of rules that defines full terms and conditions properly. To understand the Turkish Airlines cancellation policy more precisely gather the information from below.
Flight cancellation within 24-hours
- Turkish Airlines offers the risk-free flight cancellation to the passengers within 24 hours for a flight with scheduled departure after 7 or more days
- According to the flight cancellation policy of Turkish Airlines, passengers are allowed to cancel a flight ticket within 24 hours from original purchase without paying any penalty
- Moreover, within 24 hours cancellation being risk-free the passengers are eligible to get full refund from Turkish Airlines for it
Flight cancellation after 24-hours
- As per the Turkish Airlines cancellation policy after 24-hours a certain amount of charge is deducted from the original ticket amount paid by the passengers during booking
- When a Turkish Airlines passenger cancels flight up to 12 hours before scheduled departure then 20% deduction is applicable from the original booking fee as per the policy
- When a Turkish Airlines passenger cancels flight between 12-1 hour before scheduled departure, then 40% deductions is applicable from the original ticket value
How much cancellation fee does Turkish Airlines charge?
According to the Turkish Airlines flight cancellation policy a certain set of norms are applicable for deciding the charges a passenger has to pay after cancelling a ticket. Therefore, to know more accurately about how much cancellation fee does Turkish Airlines charge to the passengers, read the points below.
- 400 US dollars is the cancellation fee charged by the Turkish Airlines to the passengers with Business restricted fare ticket
- No cancellation fee is charged by Turkish Airlines to the passengers carrying Flexible Fare ticket
Turkish Airlines cancelled flight compensation
When a flight on which you are supposed to travel soon is cancelled by the Turkish Airlines then you become eligible for some compensation. Hence the compensation policy of Turkish Airlines for a cancelled flight is explained below.
- Turkish Airlines pays 600 Euros compensation to the passengers who suffer inconvenience due to the flight cancellation without a prior notification up to 14 days from scheduled departure
- Other than providing compensation, Turkish Airlines tries hard to adjust the passengers on an alternative flight who’s originally booked flight is cancelled
- Turkish Airlines passengers also get the choice to get the full refund for a flight that got canceled without prior notification
- Know the refund policy of Turkish Airlines for cancelled flights?
- At the time of cancelling a flight on Turkish Airlines, the most important thing about which passengers think is that how much refund they will get back. Therefore, to understand the refund policy of Turkish Airlines for a cancelled flight ticket, kindly follow the details from below.
- According to the refund policy of Turkish Airlines for a cancelled flight ticket, a passenger is eligible to get back the money depending on the fare rules
- For a ticket cancellation within 24-hour, Turkish Airlines passengers get the full refund from them
- For cancelling a non-refundable flight ticket with Turkish Airlines, the passenger is eligible to get refund after the deduction of tax from original ticket value
- Turkish Airlines takes around 20 working days to process back the refund to the passenger’s original payment mode after a flight cancellation
Moreover, Turkish Airlines also offers direct assistance to the passengers regarding a flight cancellation and the conditions for getting back the refund for it. You can contact the customer service center of Turkish Airlines for grabbing more information related to the cancellation policy and how to apply for it.