How do I check my United Airlines E ticket?
Are you planning on checking your United Airlines E ticket before flying out? Passengers on United Airlines have the option of checking their E ticket directly on their website. When you can check your United Airlines E ticket, it's easier to see if any information of your flight need to be changed. You can verify your electronic ticket on United Airlines by simply providing a few information about the flight you want to check out. So, if you're curious about how do I check my United Airlines E ticket? You must follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open your browser and go to United Airlines official website
- Next you need to choose the check-in tab on the home page of website
- After that, you must enter your E-ticket number in the appropriate field
- Thereafter, you must type your last name to obtain your E ticket
- Then you can review your flight details then press print button to get your E ticket
- Please ensure your ticket has all of the necessary details, such as flight number, your name and barcode
- Also, keep in mind that online check-in for a domestic flight closes 45 minutes before departure and 1 hour before for an international flight
This is the right procedure that let you check your United Airlines E ticket with minimal effort by visiting their official website. Aside from that, if you have any questions about your United Airlines reservation, you can call their customer service number for assistance.