How to Upgrade Seat to Business Class on Lufthansa Airlines?
When combined with its subsidiaries Lufthansa airline is the second-largest airline in Europe. The airline is also one of the five founding members of Star Alliance and its slogan says “Say yes to the world”. It is also the largest German airline and offers convenient and suitable online and offline services for booking and cancellation of the ticket. It is the largest airport in terms of its fleet size and serves passengers to hundreds of destinations across the world. The airline makes sure that all the flights are aligned and all are punctual so that it doesn’t passengers any sort of delay or inconvenience. Apart from this, it has a smooth way of managing your flights and other options so that it can be easy for passengers to take care of their departure and the rest of things.
Lufthansa is known for its extensive and world-class service, which is provided to both on-board and in-board passengers. Apart from the kind of support, it provides to its passenger is highly applauded across the world.
Upgrade Ways and Steps -
Now if you have booked a ticket with the airline and you are looking for a way to upgrade seats on Lufthansa airlines, then you might want to check the upgrade policy. After that, you must remember there are two ways of doing so –
1) Submit An Offer - Follow the given steps
- Go to the official website login with your credentials and click on the ‘My bookings’ option.
- The airline will notify you whether or not you can submit an offer.
- You will get the option of the upgrade in the message if it is possible to upgrade your seat.
- Now you need to enter the price you are meant to pay for the offer.
- Then enter the details of your credit card, other details and submit the offer.
- You will receive an email when your seat is upgraded.
2) Online Upgrade – Follow the given steps to upgrade seat to business class on Lufthansa airlines –
- Go to the official page of the website. Select manage booking and enter date and time.
- Now you may select the info of passengers and then click on the class of booking.
- Click on the upgrade option and then select a class you want to upgrade to.
- Enter the details of the passenger and click on ‘seat availability’.
- Now you enter your credit card details for paying the price.
- Once the upgrading is done you will be notified in your email along with your upgraded ticket.
You can also check