All about flight change in Volaris Airline
As we all know, mishappening can come in our lives anytime and due to which we often have to make changes with our plans. If you are traveling with Volaris Airline and wish to make changes to your reservation, then you can continue reading the below information to know Volaris flight change policy and important guidelines that should be considered by the passengers before opting for the flight change.
What is the flight change policy of Volaris airlines?
- For long distances, flight passengers are not allowed to change Volaris flight.
- The new reservation made by the passengers should have the same route as their previous flight booking.
- If the passenger boarding pass is generated, then you are not allowed to make any changes after that.
- Passengers will be asked to pay the applicable change Volaris reservation fee and the fare difference between the flights as per the airline’s fare terms and conditions.
How do I change flight on Volaris?
- First, you have to go to the official website of the airline at www.volaris.com
- Now, locate the My Trips option available on the homepage. https://www.volaris.com/mytrips/en
- Fill out your flight booking number and last name to search for your booking with the airline.
- Now, select your flight and press the make modification option for the process of the Volaris change ticket date.
- Now select your preferred date and click search to find flights accordingly.
- Now choose the best flight available as per your requirements and proceed further to the payment page.
- Now after completing all the processes pay the applicable change fee.
- You will get a confirmation mail or message on your number or email address.
How to contact Volaris for a flight change?
If you are not a technophile and want support from the Volaris representative, you can connect with them through the Volaris flight change phone number at +52 (55) 1102 8000 in Mexico or +1 855 8652747 in US. After connecting, explain your issue and ask to complete the change process on your behalf.
What is the change fee for Volaris?
The flight change fee is subject to the type of reservation, date of the scheduled departure, time of cancellation, and much more.
For International Flights-
If you are canceling the flight before 24 hours or more from the scheduled departure time, then you will have to pay $75 USD as a volaris flight change fee. If the time is 24-4 hours less is left for departure, then you will have to pay $100.
For National Flights-
If you are canceling the flight before 24 hours or more from the scheduled departure time, then you will have to pay $40 USD approx.
|How do I change my passenger name on Volaris?|
|How can I get a refund from Volaris?|
|How can I cancel a ticket on Volaris?|