How do I cancel a Ryanair flight ticket?
If you had reserved a flight with Ryanair and, due to some unavoidable circumstances, you had to cancel the Ryanair flight booking. Then you can do the cancellation process by using the online process.
Cancel Ryanair flight reservation online
- You have to visit the official website at www.ryanair.com.
- After this, you have to locate the manage booking tab available at the top of the homepage.
- Now you have to enter your flight reservation number and last name in the given tabs and hit the search button to get your trip details.
- After choosing the option, you will get the terms on conditions on your screen, and after reading it carefully, you have to select the cancel ryanair reservation option.
- Now enter the details asked on the form and choose the reason for cancellation.
- Your refund amount will be shown on the screen and if you agree with the given amount, then hit the cancel button.
- After the completion of the Ryanair cancel flight online, you can fill out the refund form and submit the request.
- You will receive a confirmation email at your provided email id, and there you can find the refund tracking number should be kept safe for the future.
What is Ryanair's cancellation policy?
- Passengers can opt for Ryanair to cancel flight tickets for refundable as well as non-refundable flight tickets.
- If your flight is canceled by Ryanair, then you are eligible for a full refund plus Ryanair cancellation compensation from the airline. The amount of compensation offered will depend on the reason for cancellation.
- As per the cancellation policy, passengers can cancel Ryanair flight within 24 hours and get a full refund from the airline. However, you should make sure that your departure date is after one week or more days to claim the refund.
- You can check your eligibility for a refund by entering your flight reservation details on the official website manage booking tab. You will be able to check the Ryanair cancellation policy to check whether you will get a refund for cancellation or not.
- Passengers can get a refund for cancellation within 7-10 business days.
- Passengers are allowed to cancel a Ryanair flight due to illness or bereavement of a family member without any cancellation charges and will get a full refund after submitting the supporting documents to the airline officials.
- If the passenger's flight is delayed for more than 3 hours, then they can opt for cancellation free of cost.
- Passengers are not allowed to cancel the Ryanair flight after the check-in process is completed.
How much does it cost to cancel a Ryanair flight?
- Passengers can cancel Ryanair flights at least 2.5 hours earlier from their scheduled departure time by paying the Ryanair flight cancellation charge of 25$ to the airline so they can claim government taxes and airport fees, including the full refund.
- To claim the full refund by paying a minimum Ryanair cancellation fee, passengers need to cancel their booking at least 30 days prior.
How do I cancel a booked flight on Ryanair?
You can cancel your flight booking by using the phone call option. The RyanAir phone number is available 24/7, so you can connect with it anytime. While taking customer support help for cancellation, you will be asked to pay the extra service charge, including the cancellation fee, to the airline.
- You have to dial +353 15825932 on your phone to speak with a RyanAir live agent.
- Listen to the IVR instructions carefully on call and follow them.
- Choose your preferred dialect to communicate with the agent.
- Press 1 for the flight reservation process.
- Press 2 to cancel the Ryanair flight after booking.
- After hitting the related key, wait for from while as your call gets connected to the live agent.
- After getting connected, provide your reservation details and ask the agent to complete the cancellation process on your behalf.
- Ask the agent to make the refund request, and you will be provided with a tracking number that you can use in the future to track your refund.
How do I cancel a flight on the Ryanair app?
Travelers can cancel a booked flight on Ryanair by using the mobile application. The mobile application is available for both android and apple device users. All you have to do is download the application on your phone from the apple store or play store and opt for cancellation.
- Open your mobile application on the device and locate the menu bar on the homepage.
- Now you will see the manage booking tab on the home page, and you have to choose it.
- Enter your flight reservation details, such as booking reference number and last name, on the given tab and hit the search button.
- Now you will get your itinerary details on the screen, and you have to choose the make modification option.
- Now select the cancel the flight option, and you will get all the terms and conditions displayed on your screen. Read the instructions carefully before opting for the cancellation.
- Now proceed with the cancellation and choose the reason for canceling the flight.
- Your refund amount will get shown on the screen and if you are satisfied with the given amount, then confirm cancelation.
Can I cancel a Ryanair flight within 24 hours of booking?
Yes, you can cancel your booking within 24 hours of the reservation and can get a full refund with minimum cancellation charges.
Can you cancel Ryanair and get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your Ryanair booking and get a refund from the airline.
How do I get free Ryanair cancellation?
You can opt for cancellation in the risk-free window of 24 hours to get free cancellation for Ryanair.
Can I cancel my Ryanair flight free of charge?
Yes, you can cancel your Ryanair flight free of charge if you are canceling your flight in the risk-free window and also if you are opting for cancellation due to severe illness or death of a family member. For this, you will be asked to submit supporting documents to the airline.
Is Ryanair paying compensation for canceled flights?
Yes, if your flight is delayed and that is the reason for your flight cancellation, then you will be compensated by the following fee-
- If there is a delay on the short-haul flight with a distance below 1500 Km, then the Passengers will be compensated with E-vouchers worth $300 USD.
- If there is a delay on the medium distance flight with a distance between 1500 and 3500 Km, then the travelers would be compensated in the form of travel e vouchers of $450 USD.
Can I cancel my Ryanair flight due to illness?
Yes, you can cancel your flight due to severe illness and will get a full refund for it.
Can I cancel a Ryanair flight straight after booking?
Yes, you can cancel your booked flight within 24 hours of the reservation and get a full refund for it but make that your departure date is after one week or more days to claim the refund.
Can I cancel a Ryanair flight after check-in?
No, the airline does not allow passengers to cancel the flight after the check-in process is completed and the boarding pass is generated. You can select other services like seat selection during the check-in process.