How do I contact Air Belgium?
At Air Belgium, passengers can get affordable flights to exciting destinations in Asia. You will find it hard not to jump on a flight with Air Belgium whether you are traveling for business or leisure. The customer service team maintains a high standard when it comes to quality and efficiency. If you have a flight with the airline, you can save your hard-earned money on the tickets as the price is affordable and spend it on other important things or on new experiences. For customers facing an issue with a booking, with baggage, or who want to claim a refund, you can call the Air Belgium phone number or read further along to contact the airline without any problems.
How do I contact Air Belgium by phone?
You can contact Air Belgium by phone by using the number +32 800 70 797 and following a set of voice instructions given below. It is the fastest way to get in touch with the airline. The Air Belgium phone number is available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, excluding public holidays. You will be able to connect instantly and get the solution to your query.
- After dialing the Air Belgium worldwide phone number +32 10 23 45 87 follow the IVR instruction,
- Press 1 to book, cancel or change a flight.
- To request a refund, press 2.
- Press 3 if you have baggage-related issues.
- Press 4 for offers and deals.
- If you want to talk to an agent, press 9.
- Give the agent your booking details, like the reference number and the passenger's last name, if you need help with a reservation.
You can also use the email address, social media, or the live chat option. The process is given below.
Via the email address:
You can use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You have to mention the query you have in detail and your contact number. It is an excellent way to keep tabs on the conversation, and you can refer to it in the future. The solution will be sent to you within 5-7 days from the airline.
Via live chat:
The live chat option can be used rather than using the air belgium contact number to contact an agent to get the solution to your query. You have to type in your question in detail to get the answer. You will get a quick response.
Via social media:
Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are useful in connecting with a representative. Many customers get in touch with the airline through social media on a daily basis. You have to send a message after you follow the airline on the sites given below.
How do I get help from Air Belgium via the contact form?
You can get help from Air Belgium via the contact form by visiting the official website and following the steps below.
- Open the homepage airbelgium.com and click "Contact Us." You will be taken to a new page.
- Enter the subject of your query, your message, name, number, email address, and the booking reference.
- Click "Send my request."
- The airline will respond to you within 5-7 days with the solution to your query.
Where is Air Belgium located?
Air Belgium is located in Mount Saint Guibert at Brussels airport in Belgium.
The information above will be useful if you want to contact Air Belgium. If you require any other help, contact Air Belgium customer service or visit the official website.