Aeroflot Airline Manage Booking
Founded back in 1923 and one of the oldest active airlines in the world, Aeroflot is the chief flag carrier and the largest airline of the Russian Federation. With its hub being Sheremetyevo International Airport, its headquarter is located back in Central Administrative Okrug, Moscow. With its giant fleet, the flight operates to around 146 destinations across 42 countries.
Aeroflot is known in the aviation market for the kind of services and supports it provides to its passengers. If you have ever traveled with Aeroflot, then you must have witnessed its world-class service, its exotic and international cuisines, and various sources of in-flight entertainment. Apart from this, the airline is dedicated in supporting its passengers with extreme care and support so that all their issues and problems can be resolved.
Aeroflot Airline Manage Booking Process-
If you have booked a ticket with the airline and you are looking for a way to manage Aeroflot Airline bookings, then you must make sure that you know the manage policy. After, remember that there are several different ways. Follow the below mentioned to easily
- First and foremost, launch a web browser and go to the official website of the Aeroflot airline.
- There over the booking options in a tab you will find ‘manage your booking options’, click on it.
- On the next page you have to enter your booking code and your last name as it appears on your reserved ticket in Latin letters (example – IVAN).
- After that you will proceed to the panel where you can manage your booking. Here you can change your flight or cancel your ticket or alter the date and time or whatever alterations you want to.
- Remember that if you are looking forward to making some alteration then you must do it within a period of 24 hours after making the reservation.
- If you fail to do so then you will be fined for making any sort of changes.
- Additionally, note that you can only make changes 2 hours before the departure of your scheduled flight.