If you are looking forward to changing your seat with Hawaiian Airlines, you can do it online by visiting the Hawaiian Airlines official website. You can follow the procedure below to change your seat on Hawaiian Airlines.
Steps to change seats on Hawaiian Airlines
- Go to the official website of Hawaiian Airlines https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/ and log in to your account.
- You can then go to the manage my trip section and click on it
- After that click on the "My Trip" option
- Enter your "Confirmation Code" and "Last Name" then click on the View my trip button.
- After that select the ticket for which you want to change the seat and then go to the edit reservation button.
- Select the new seat from the seat map to follow the instruction to complete your seat change process.
Contact Hawaiian Airlines representative to change seats
You can also speak to someone at Hawaiian Airlines if you need help with your seat change process by dialing 1 (800) 367-5320 to get quick assistance.
How much does it cost to upgrade a seat on Hawaiian Airlines?
Hawaiian Airlines seat upgrade cost varies depending on the class you are upgrading. But the upgrade cost varies from $200 to $400. With the Hawaiian Airlines seat upgrade, you can enjoy the extra legroom, spacious seats, cabin areas, in-flight entertainment, etc.
Procedure to upgrade seats with Hawaiian Airlines
- Go to the website of Hawaiian airlines and then sign in to your account.
- From your booking dashboard, you can select the booking you want to upgrade.
- Go ahead with the upgrade option.
- You can use your Hawaiian Airlines miles to upgrade the flight ticket.
- Then select the class in which you need to upgrade your booking.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your upgrade process.
Hawaiian Airlines seat selection policy
- As per the policy, you can make your Hawaiian Airlines seat selection by visiting the manage my trip section online.
- You can select the seat 48 hours before the scheduled departure
- If your flight departs within 24 hours, you can select the seat during check-in online or at the airport.
- Depending on your route and fare type, you might also have to pay around $10 to $30 for seat selection.
- If the seats you want are not available, you can not select them by calling the reservation department.
Does Hawaiian Airlines let you choose seats?
Yes! You can choose your seat with Hawaiian airlines. You can choose the seat by visiting the official website of Hawaiian Airlines and then the Manage My trip section. You can also speak to the Hawaiian airline representative if you face any trouble. However, if you want, you can also change the seat later. In that case, you might have to pay the Hawaiian Airlines seat change fee.
Does Hawaiian Airlines Book Middle seats?
No, Hawaiian Airlines do not book middle seats now. Earlier airlines used to block the middle seats, giving the passengers more space and comfort, but now the middle seats are not blocked anymore.
How can I get a free upgrade on Hawaiian Airlines?
- If you are a gold or platinum member and apply for a first-class and business class upgrade, you can get it for free at the time of check-in.
- Golf members can also get free upgrade seats for all the flights to the neighboring island.
- As the airline offers a free upgrade based on first-come, first service, you can also try it.
- You can also use Hawaiian miles earned with a loyalty program to upgrade your seat free of cost.
- Besides, the Hawaiian airlines seat upgrade cost depends on the router and ticket type if you upgrade by paying.
Is extra comfort seats worth it on Hawaiian Airlines?
Yes, it is worth it on Hawaiian Airlines. The airlines have extra legroom, and seats recline comfortably. The headrests are very comfortable and excellent, and many more. So yes, if you upgrade to extra comfort seats, it's worth it.