Copa Airlines Manage Booking
Copa Airlines is widely known for its extensive board and off-board service and also the kind of support it provides to its passengers. Because of its luxurious and comfortable traveling and also its world-class services it is one of the best options to fly with.
Headquartered in Panama City, Copa Airlines is the chief carrier of Panama. Apart from being the main operator and owner of Colombian airline AeroRepública, it is also a member of the star alliance (total number of members 28). Apart from being the most frequent o those who travel quite often on monthly basis, it is also widely known in the international aviation market.
Copa Airlines Manage Booking Process
If you have booked your next travel with Copa airlines booking and want to make some changes then you can do so by following the below mentioned basic steps –
- First and foremost, open a web browser and go to the website of Copa Airlines.
- At the top of the screen you will find a ‘travel’ option, Click on it.
- In the drop-down menu you will see the option of ‘manage your trips’.
- As soon as you click on it you will be taken to the next webpage, where you can further proceed only by entering your ticket number and your last name as it appears on your reserved ticket.
- Once you are done entering your credentials, you will proceed to various options.
- From the various options available you can change your flight, cancel your ticket, upgrade your seat, change your seat (if available), change the date or time of your flight and so.
- Note that you might be or might be not charged for various changes you decide to make.
- But if you make any sort of changes within 24 hours of booking your ticket, it will be free.
In case you face some issue or feel perplexed you can simply contact the airline via +1-802-808-8988. You can also do Copa Airlines manage booking via call.