Sometimes, you cannot board the flight on the decided date; in that case, you can change the flight without any extra charges. Turkish Airlines are the best when it comes to making changes to your flight. In order to change your flight ticket date with Turkish Airlines, you need to know about the Turkish flight change policy and cost which are mentioned below:
Steps to change Turkish Airlines flight online
- Visit the Turkish Airlines' official website. https://www.turkishairlines.com/
- Go to my trips option.
- Select the manage my booking option on the page.
- Next, travelers are required to enter a few details to get access to their Turkish Airlines reservation.
- Enter the booking reference number along with your last name.
- Hit the submit option and you will be taken to your reservation. Select the reservation that you wish to change.
- Proceed with the date change for your flight.
- Go to the payments page to make the payment (if applicable).
Turkish flight change policy
- If you change the flight within 24 hours of booking, you do not need to pay any charges.
- If your new flight cost is more than the existing flight, you need to pay the difference when changing the flight.
- If your new flight cost is less than the existing flight, Turkish Airlines will refund the difference in the form of travel credit.
- If you want to change the location of your travel, in that case, you need to contact the customer service of Turkish Airlines.
- You can make changes to your itinerary from the original booking source, i.e., via the Turkish Airlines website or through the agents.
- To change the flight, you must cancel the flight 24 hours before the departure from which the ticket was purchased.
How much does it cost to change a Turkish flight?
Turkish Airlines flight date change fee is zero if the changes are made within 24 from the flight reservation. After that, the change fee will be applicable according to the type of new flight and the time left for departure. Due to the Coronavirus, a change fee waiver is currently offered to passengers who have made bookings. The standard change fee applies to tickets and the airline charge around.
To know more about flight changes, you can get in touch with Turkish Airlines customer service person.
How many times can I change my flight with Turkish Airlines?
- As far as flight change policy, travelers are required to make changes to their flight within 24 hours of making initial reservations.
- Free changes are available for flights within 24 hours of booking.
- However, you cannot make any changes to your flight one hour prior to departure.
- During the time of booking, changes can be made if there is a 7 days gap between the reservation date and departure date.
- Unlimited changes to your flight booking are available till 31 May 2022. This is applicable for tickets that are purchased between 21 March 2020 to 31 December 2021.