Caribbean Airlines is the largest operating airline of the Caribbean. It is a flag carrier of Trinidad, Tobago and Jamaica. Flights are operated to Caribbean, North America and South America. The slogan of Caribbean airline is “The Warmth of the Islands”. It has a secondary hub at the Norman Manley International Airport at Kingston, in Jamaica.
The airline is widely known not only for its luxurious travelling and world class travel facilities. Apart from this airline is also widely reputed for the kind of support and care it provides o its passengers both on-board and off-board. In-flight passengers are served with world class cuisines (you get to choose from a wide range of food and drinks), various source of entertainment and other ways of entertainment. In addition to this passenger have ample space to spread their legs and feel like home in their own space of comfort.
Caribbean airline is also dedicated in helping their passengers in every way possible. They are all set to provide assistance in every which situation and make sure that their passenger have a pleasant experience.
Now you have to change you have to upgrade your seat. Follow the below mentioned steps –
- If you have an economy class ticket, then first and foremost you need to check your eligibility. For doing so enter your last name and ticket number in the ‘check eligibility box.
- If you are eligible then you will receive an email asking you to submit your bid.
- Submit your bid by selecting your upgrade in a desired flight.
- To confirm your bid for the selected seat, enter your payment information. You will only be charged if your bid is successful.
- If your offer has been accepted than you will be notified 14 hours before the departure of the flight and also the charged amount will deducted from your credit card.
Note – You can cancel these changes 14 hours before the departure of the flight.
You can also check