Westjet Reservations and Tickets Online with Cheap Flight Deals
WestJet is one of the growing airlines in the aviation industry which was being introduced in the market as a low-cost airline. It provides its services to both international and domestic locations and is known for the best possible comfort it provides to its passengers at a very affordable rate.
WestJet is a Canadian airline that is founded 24 years ago in 1996. It began operating as the low-cost carrier service provider in the country. The location of the headquarters of WestJet Airlines is in Calgary, Canada. It provides services towards more than 100 destinations, both the scheduled as well as the charter. The main hubs of WestJet airlines are Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto-Pearson. This airline also provides the scheduled & charter air services to more than 100 plus destinations in Canada, Europe, Mexico, Central America, & the Caribbean. The fleet size of WestJet Airlines has around 125 aircraft. Moreover, if you are interested in collecting complete information about WestJet Airlines reservations, then you are in a decent spot. Further on this page, you will come across all the relevant details about the WestJet Airlines flight services.
Major hubs of WestJet Airlines
You have already received brief information about WestJet Airlines. Now before moving towards the more significant details about WestJet ticket booking and other flight-related services, you must know where the major hubs of the airline are located. Hence, the names of the major hubs of WestJet Airlines are enlisted below:
- Calgary International Airport
- Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Vancouver International Airport
WestJet Airlines Flight Booking Process
Similar to the other airline, WestJet Airlines also provide flight booking service through offline as well as the online platform too. While the offline ticket booking on WestJet Airlines is possible by calling a reservation center or visiting a nearby airport. Therefore, to learn the online process for WestJet Airlines flight booking, follow the steps from below:
- At first, visit the booking website.
- Further, look for the flight booking tab on the home page and access it
- Then you have to submit your origin and arrival destination name
- After that add the passengers according to age group in adult, children, and infant section
- Then select the suitable dates for making your journey on the calendar
- Afterward hit the get Flights button to view the availability as per your search
- Then choose a most fitting flight from the list and proceed towards payment
- Hereafter, choose your favorite mode in the payment window
- At last, pay the final fee for booking a ticket on the selected flight with WestJet Airlines
Booking Cheap Flights on WestJet Airlines
It is already mentioned in the beginning of the article that WestJet Airlines is a low-cost airline that offers flights within budget. To know more briefly about how you can book cheap flight tickets WestJet Airlines, follow the data from below:
- You can know about the available cheap flight deal by visiting the official website of WestJet Airlines.
- Next, you can also contact the reservations support center of WestJet Airlines for knowing about cheap flights and make a booking.
Baggage Policy of WestJet Airlines
The main concern of the passenger after WestJet Airlines flight booking is about the baggage they can carry with them during the travel. Therefore to get accurate details about the baggage policy of WestJet Airlines, you have to read the points from below:
- According to the baggage policy of WestJet Airlines, a passenger is allowed to bring one carry-on bag plus one personal item in the flight cabin
- The total dimension of the carry-on bag must not exceed 35 inches as per the rules
- Moreover, the checked baggage allowed by WestJet Airlines includes a total number of 4 bags with a maximum weight up to 23 kg and size up to 62 inch
- For carrying any excess luggage more than the allowed limit WestJet Airlines passengers require to pay an additional fee
Cancellation Policy of WestJet Airlines
Other than offering WestJet low-cost flights, there are several other services that are also available in favor of passengers among which flight cancellation is most appealing. Therefore, if you are willing to know the cancellation policy of WestJet Airlines, then go through the points discussed below:
- WestJet Airlines follows the 24-hour cancellation policy according to which a passenger can cancel a booked ticket within 24 hours from the original purchase without penalty
- Moreover, a WestJet Airlines passenger can also cancel a flight after crossing over the 24-hour time limit, and latest up to 2 hours before departure but then they have to pay a service fee too
- The ticket cancellation fee charged by the WestJet Airlines is around 250 US dollars
All the relevant details about WestJet Airlines including cheap WestJet flights are discussed on this page. Apart from that, WestJet Airlines also provide service related support to both the new and the existing customer who require any sort of help. WestJet Airlines allows the customers to directly connect with their live representatives for assistance.
WestJet Cheap Flight Deals
If you are looking forward to flying with WestJet but the only problem is the budget and it is really important for you to fly with WestJet, no worries. You can easily get WestJet Flights at a cheaper rate, the below mentioned points;
Pay less, enjoy more: Paying less doesn’t mean that you’ll be provided with less services. You can easily get equal comfort and services by paying less as well.
No compromise whatsoever: You won’t have to compromise with the services in terms of timings or any adjustments with the deals and discounts.
How to get Cheap WestJet Flight Deals
- Login or continue on the official website of WestJet.
- On the official page, you can easily go to the ‘Best Fare Finder’ page so that you can find the dates on which the flights are the cheapest.
- For going with it, you’ll have to be a little flexible with the dates.
- And you’ll have to just adjust with the timings for boarding the flight.
- Rest you’ll be provided with every possible service at a very affordable rate.
WestJet Last Minute Deals
If you don’t have enough time and you need to make a booking or a reservation with WestJet on an urgent note. But the thought of booking a last minute flight is eating you alive, well the below mentioned points will help you on the topic of WestJet last minute deals in a hassle free manner.
- You can easily book a last minute flight with the help of visiting the official website of WestJet.
- There’s a completely different section which shows all the relevant information if you wish to fly on a last minute basis.
- All you need to have is just a little patience and flexibility with the dates.
- You should be okay with flying at odd hours as well.
How to Get WestJet Last Minute Deals
If you want to get WestJet Last Minute deals then just click the link, it will help you in getting them in a hassle free manner
WestJet Refund Policy
People travel constantly from WestJet Airlines, but due to Covid 19 their plans are falling apart. In such cases, people get worried about their refunds. Check the below WestJet refund policy-
You can get a full refund if you cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking
A certain percentage of amounts will be deducted after requesting the refund after 24 hours of booking
You will get a refund for the canceled flights due to any reasons
How do I apply for a refund to Westjet?
As there are a lot of cancellations made during the peak of Covid 19, they are not providing refunds overcall.
You need to fill a form that is available on their official website.
WestJet Customer Service Phone Number Information
Change and cancel flights dial 1-888-WESTJET (1-888-937-8538)
For General Inquires dial 1-800-204-5647
Guests with special needs dial 1-877-952-0100
WestJet vacations dial 1-877-737-7001
Investor relations dial 1-877-493-7853
Lost and found, damaged or missing baggage dial 1-866-666-6224
WestJet Cargo 1-866-952-2746 (1-866-WJ-CARGO
WestJet Groups 1-844-213-5230
WestJet store 403-539-7070
Caribbean and Central America destinations
Frequently Asked Questions
When the customer of WestJet airlines faces any issues related to any service they want to talk to the customer care services of WestJet so that their issue could be resolved. So yes, WestJet has some modes that provide 24hours customer service.
Via email- if the customer faces any issue regarding any service, then they may compose an email to WestJet customer care services at any time. This is available 24*7.
Via live chat- when the customer of WestJet faces any issue, then they have the option to talk to WestJet customer services by live chat and share their issue with an online assistant that is available 24*7.
Many times it has seen that the WestJet passengers face the issue in the services, they want to write an email to the WestJet customer services regarding the issues. Below mentioned are the steps to email WestJet customer services.
Take the official email id from the official website of WestJet airways ie. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open your Gmail account or any other email account.
Now you are required to enter WestJet email on the To box and then compose the email stating the issue face by the passenger and write the subject related to it.
Now tap on the send option.
WestJet is undoubtedly one of the most reliable Canadian airlines. The main reason behind the success of this Canadian Airline is the customer-centric approach. They make sure they fulfill all the expectations of the customers. You can easily create a reservation with them by opening their official website. With reliability and safety, they also provide entertainment, comfort, and value for money service.
By visiting the official website, it is quickly apparent that WestJet is a good airline. You’ll see the option of “Vacation packages”, and beside it, you’ll see the menu of “Offers.” That will include “Best of travel” offer, “WestJet rewards offers”, “Sales, deals and offers”, etc. In the same manner, you can use the promo code to get a good discount. All these facilities together make WestJet a good airline.
Three hundred thirty days in advance, you can book a flight with WestJet. However, at least you have to maintain a gap of 24 hours. No doubt, the maximum and minimum aperture are reasonable. This will certainly ensure that you have enough time to make changes to your flight. At the same time, if you are booking urgently, you will also have 24 hours to make your booking.
This is certainly a great customer-centric approach WestJet has maintained. They have made sure that they provide all kinds of relaxation to the customers, that is why you can make your booking between the stretch of 330 days to 24 hours. In case you face any issue, then the customer service team is always going to be there to help you.
The answer is yes. You can certainly make changes to your flight online. You would need to visit the official website of Westjet. After that, follow the below-mentioned steps, and within few minutes, you’ll make the suitable changes:
- Open the official website of WestJet.
- You can even search “WestJet Airline” on any search engine once the search is over. Then you would need to tap on the top link.
- On the homepage of the official website. Tap on the option of “My Booking.”
- Then tap on the option of “Manage flights”.
- Once you have selected it, mention the flight reference number and your surname. Click on the option of search.
- There you would need to select your flight.
- Then tap on the option of “Flight change” and make the suitable changes which you want to make.
The changes which you can make are the change in destination, itineraries, dates, cabin class, and some others. After making the changes, you might need to make the extra payment for the fare difference. In case the fare difference is low. Then you will get a refund. It will be transferred to the account through which you made the payment within the next 7-10 working days.
You can certainly get a refund after the cancellation of your flight. If you have canceled the flight within 24 hours of booking, it was booked seven days before the departure date. Then your cancellation is free. However, if you have not fulfilled these conditions, you will be charged with the cancellation fee. Your refund is going to be transferred to your account within 7-10 working days.
Previously, the refund was initiated to some customers for an exceptional reason but after the pandemic strike the globe, WestJet started to refund the ticket money in the form of the original payment method. Though the refund is initiated under the following circumstances:
- If the flight is canceled due to COVID-19
- If the passenger is sick and has symptoms
- If there is an emergency with the passenger.
- The refund is now given in the original payment form rather than travel bank credit.
- Flight canceled in March will be given more preference.
As the number of return requests is high, it may take time to get your refund as WestJet airways are first serving the customers who made their reservation within March 2020 to November 2020. After that, other refunds are initiated as per the booking date and location.
- Try to book flight tickets with free points that you earn after every booking
- Always try to keep your searches top secret & it could be done if you search flight ticket in incognito mode
- Try to always find the cheapest day to fly out for your trips
- Always use the best search engines for the cheapest flight booking at WestJet airlines
- Find the cheapest place to fly & also the cheapest day to fly out for a trip
- Search for the airline errors & also search for the sale fares.
WestJet airlines don’t charges if you change a flight within 24 hours from the flight booking. Guests will be needed to pay the difference in flight fares.
If you change the flight seat after 21 days, then you have to pay 100CAD change fee per guest including GST.
Follow the below mentioned ways in order to contact customer service of the WestJet airlines.
Connect via Phone call: Firstly, you need to call on the helpline number that is toll-free and is available 24/7 in your service. After the call gets answered, you will get simple and hassle-free solutions at the time of need.
Connect via live chat: You can use live chat option placed on the official website and you will get revert on the same.
Connect via email support: In this method, you can compose an email and send it to the provided email id and you will get the required solutions.
WestJet airline has different types of seats- Basic seats, Econo seats, EconoFlex seats and family seating arrangements. You flight seat is based on the type of flight booking and it might be a charged fee for each flight part on connecting flights.
- Go to the WestJet official website.
- Log in to your account. If you don’t have a WestJet account then continue as a guest.
- Go to Manage booking.
- Enter your ticket number and last name of the passenger.
- Enter your departure airport.
- Cancel your flight by clicking on Cancel Now.
You can cancel your flight within no time by following the above given steps. After cancelling your flight you can request for a refund for your cancelled flight if you are eligible for a refund.
WestJet Airlines allows its passengers to cancel a flight with WestJet and also gives a refund for the cancelled flight only if the passenger is eligible for a cancellation and refund. To check whether you are eligible for a cancellation or not you need to go through the WestJet Airlines cancellation Policy.
An overview of WestJet Airlines Cancellation Policy
- A passenger can cancel a flight with WestJet Airlines without paying cancellation charges if the cancellation is done within 24 hours of the actual purchase.
- Cancellation with WestJet Airlines can be done up until 72 hours prior to the departure.
- After 24 hours of the purchase non-refundable tickets are not eligible for a cancellation.
- Other types of tickets can be cancelled and are eligible for a refund even after 24 hours of the purchase but there will be some cancellation charges that a passenger will have to pay.
WestJet Airlines cancels a flight only in situations which are unpredictable and out of control. In such cases the passengers are eligible for a compensation or a refund. WestJet Airlines will either give a refund of the unused portion of the flight ticket or it will rebook a flight for the passenger for their destination.
The refund will be given in the form of vouchers or through the original payment mode. If a passenger asks for a rebooking in another flight and there is no other flight available for rebooking on the same day then the airlines will also provide accommodation facilities to the passengers.
For more details about WestJet Airlines you are free to contact the customer care service of WestJet Airlines and clear all your queries by connecting with a customer service representative. You can also visit the official website of WestJet Airlines for more details about the airlines.
WestJet Airlines is one of the best airlines headquartered in Calgary, Canada. It is the most famous low cost carrier in Canada.
You can contact the WestJet Airlines customer care through mail by sending a mail on the official email address of WestJet Airlines. You can send your query on email@example.com to get assistance from WestJet customer service through mail. The mails are regularly checked by the customer service team so you will surely get a revert within 24 hours but it will not help you in getting immediate assistance for your issue.
WestJet Airlines provides around-the-clock customer service. And you can connect with a live person at any time from anywhere. Also, the airline gives you multiple methods to get in touch with a representative. Meanwhile, if you wonder about contacting the support team, you can go through this post to get all information.
- When you want to book a flight ticket on WestJet Airlines, you can make a phone call at the helpline number 1 (888) 937-8538 or 1 (802) 808-8988 of the airline. There you can book a ticket over a phone call.
- Also, you have the option to request a live chat, the WestJet customer service team representative will be assigned to you. The executive will resolve all your issues and let you access the service without any delay.
- Besides, you can contact the customer service team via email. Send an email to the customer service team and get all information to get rid of the issue. All you have to do is mentioning the issue and required assistance.
By choosing any of the above methods, you can contact the customer service team and you will no longer worry about how can I get in touch with WestJet? So, dial the phone number and get instant assistance from an expert.