WestJet Airlines Booking
Book WestJet Flight Tickets Online with Quickcaribbean
WestJet is a Canadian airline that is founded 24 years ago in 1996. It began operating as the low-cost carrier service provider in the country. The location of the headquarters of WestJet Airlines is in Calgary, Canada. It provides services towards more than 100 destinations, both the scheduled as well as the charter. The fleet size of WestJet Airlines has around 125 aircraft. Moreover, if you are interested in collecting complete information about WestJet Airlines reservations, then you are in a decent spot. Further on this page, you will come across all the relevant details about the WestJet Airlines flight services.
Major hubs of WestJet Airlines
You have already received brief information about WestJet Airlines. Now before moving towards the more significant details about WestJet ticket booking and other flight-related services, you must know where the major hubs of the airline are located. Hence, the names of the major hubs of WestJet Airlines are enlisted below:
- Calgary International Airport
- Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Vancouver International Airport
WestJet Airlines Flight Booking Process
Similar to the other airline, WestJet Airlines also provide flight booking service through offline as well as the online platform too. While the offline ticket booking on WestJet Airlines is possible by calling a reservation center or visiting a nearby airport. Therefore, to learn the online process for WestJet Airlines flight booking, follow the steps from below:
- At first, visit the booking website.
- Further, look for the flight booking tab on the home page and access it
- Then you have to submit your origin and arrival destination name
- After that add the passengers according to age group in adult, children, and infant section
- Then select the suitable dates for making your journey on the calendar
- Afterward hit the get Flights button to view the availability as per your search
- Then choose a most fitting flight from the list and proceed towards payment
- Hereafter, choose your favorite mode in the payment window
- At last, pay the final fee for booking a ticket on the selected flight with WestJet Airlines
Booking Cheap Flights on WestJet Airlines
It is already mentioned in the beginning of the article that WestJet Airlines is a low-cost airline that offers flights within budget. To know more briefly about how you can book cheap flight tickets WestJet Airlines, follow the data from below:
- You can know about the available cheap flight deal by visiting the official website of WestJet Airlines.
- Next, you can also contact the reservations support center of WestJet Airlines for knowing about cheap flights and make a booking.
Baggage Policy of WestJet Airlines
The main concern of the passenger after WestJet Airlines flight booking is about the baggage they can carry with them during the travel. Therefore to get accurate details about the baggage policy of WestJet Airlines, you have to read the points from below:
- According to the baggage policy of WestJet Airlines, a passenger is allowed to bring one carry-on bag plus one personal item in the flight cabin
- The total dimension of the carry-on bag must not exceed 35 inches as per the rules
- Moreover, the checked baggage allowed by WestJet Airlines includes a total number of 4 bags with a maximum weight up to 23 kg and size up to 62 inch
- For carrying any excess luggage more than the allowed limit WestJet Airlines passengers require to pay an additional fee
Cancellation Policy of WestJet Airlines
Other than offering WestJet low-cost flights, there are several other services that are also available in favor of passengers among which flight cancellation is most appealing. Therefore, if you are willing to know the cancellation policy of WestJet Airlines, then go through the points discussed below:
- WestJet Airlines follows the 24-hour cancellation policy according to which a passenger can cancel a booked ticket within 24 hours from the original purchase without penalty
- Moreover, a WestJet Airlines passenger can also cancel a flight after crossing over the 24-hour time limit, and latest up to 2 hours before departure but then they have to pay a service fee too
- The ticket cancellation fee charged by the WestJet Airlines is around 250 US dollars
All the relevant details about WestJet Airlines including cheap WestJet flights are discussed on this page. Apart from that, WestJet Airlines also provide service related support to both the new and the existing customer who require any sort of help. WestJet Airlines allows the customers to directly connect with their live representatives for assistance.
Caribbean and Central America destinations
How much does it cost to reserve a seat on WestJet?
Answer: WestJet airline has different types of seats- Basic seats, Econo seats, EconoFlex seats and family seating arrangements. You flight seat is based on the type of flight booking and it might be a charged fee for each flight part on connecting flights.
How do I contact WestJet customer service?
Answer: Follow the below mentioned ways in order to contact customer service of the WestJet airlines.
Connect via Phone call: Firstly, you need to call on the helpline number that is toll-free and is available 24/7 in your service. After the call gets answered, you will get simple and hassle-free solutions at the time of need.
Connect via live chat: You can use live chat option placed on the official website and you will get revert on the same.
Connect via email support: In this method, you can compose an email and send it to the provided email id and you will get the required solutions.
What does WestJet charge to change a flight?
Answer: WestJet airlines don’t charges if you change a flight within 24 hours from the flight booking. Guests will be needed to pay the difference in flight fares.
If you change the flight seat after 21 days, then you have to pay 100CAD change fee per guest including GST.