Does JetBlue Charge For Phone Reservations?
For many people, airline reservation becomes a hectic task. They tangle between the steps and don’t know how to make an online payment. It happens quite often when one is flying for the first time. JetBlue understands this issue and provides a comfortable booking process to the customer.
Looking for simple as well as a quick way to book a JetBlue flight ticket then reservation with the phone could be a great option. You must be wondering does JetBlue charge for phone reservations or not? We have covered the answer below.
1. Last-Minute Booking Cost
Numerous times one has to book a ticket at the last moment. In this condition, your reservation over the phone can aid you a lot. Though, they can charge around $25 per booking. It may vary according to the number of reservations.
If you book a ticket a week or four days before, then you do not have to pay any charges. It may happen depending on the class of travel; you have to bear some fee.
2. Change Flight Reservation
You might want to reschedule the flight. In this kind of reservation, you have to pay some additional fees apart from the difference in fare. If you are traveling in premium classes or having a JetBlue flyer program, then there will be no reservation charges.
In the case of the economy and lowest business class, you can change the flight but charges will be there. It starts with a minimum of $25 and can go up according to the number of fights. Try to do this process at least 2 to 3 days before to reduce the overall charges.
If you are not aware of how to get the reservation number, then follow the below-mentioned steps
- Go to the official site of JetBlue Airlines
- Click on the Contact us option
- Provide the country code and choose a number for reservations
Now, you can see when JetBlue charge for phone reservations. It is clear from the write up that there are no fixed charges. It is up to the number of bookings and when you chose to do bookings by phone. If you have any further query, then you can also talk with someone on JetBue Airlines customer services.
Booking Fee via Phone
JetBlue charged $25 for nonrefundable fee per-person for passengers who booked flight ticket over the phone.
For online booking at jetblue passengers can save this $25 per person phone fee.
Other Fee Criteria
- Travelers who are emotionally,cognitively and physically unable to reserve flight online. ie;
- Physical unable
- reading disability
- Bookings for beyond 7 people
- Only kids traveling with adults resereved on a separate booking
- Passengers buy flight ticket offline forms of payment
- JetBlue Travel Certificates
- JetBlue Vacations packages
- Reservations done at the airport on booking counter
- Bookings made at city ticket offices (CTOs)
- One-way bookings originating in Cuba
What is the phone number for JetBlue reservations?
If you have questions regarding JetBlue reservations phone number, please contact us at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) or (1-802-808-8991).