JetBlue Airlines supports mobility assistance for all disabled passengers at the main gate and offers complete assistance for serving exceptional passengers respectively.
Jetblue offers wheelchair and transport services for most personal assistive devices, i.e., wheelchairs, canes, walkers, crutches, etc. If you want to get mobility and wheelchair assistance, you are always free to send a JetBlue wheelchair request online and find this service at the airport locations during boarding in a decent manner.
Jetblue Mobility and Wheelchair Assistance
Once you have booked your flight ticket and entered the passenger's information, you can choose mobility and wheelchair assistance services that you can get for a disabled passenger quickly. If you are looking for an appropriate wheelchair, a passenger can move around, allowing him to access every area in the plan. JetBlue mobility assistance and mobility improve the physical activities of daily living, increasing overall physical activity levels and day-to-day mobility appropriately.
Get Jetblue mobility assistance at the airport:
When you request wheelchair service, you can complete this task during reservation online and get the details after clicking on the special request.
If you require a wheelchair during boarding or arrival at the airport, you can contact JetBlue's crew member at the ticket counter to assist you quickly.
For wheelchair and mobility devices, you must arrive earlier at the airport and get all possible assistance to make your flight journey perfect.
You can get the complete details of the baggage that you can claim to your destination from the curb to the aircraft.
How to request a wheelchair on JetBlue?
If you are looking for assistance for a disabled and want to get a wheelchair, you can also contact Jetblue customer service at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) or 1-803-766-6880 for a wheelchair facility at the airport efficiently. You can find JetBlue wheelchair assistance at your required time significantly. If you want to know the wheelchair assistance on JetBlue, read some essential points provided by the professional team.
Disabled Passenger Needs Assistance (DPNA) Guidelines:
DPNA service is available for disabled passengers who need assistance from the gate in support of their disability.
When you need to get complete support for wheelchair assistance, you are always free to request wheelchair assistance within at least 48 hours before your flight schedule.
You need to be aware that your reservation’s record is required to share and discuss your departure, arrival, and transfer airports to get a wheelchair at the right time.
You can request a DPNA service to speak with a customer representative by making a call at 1-800-538-2538 and seeking appropriate advice efficiently.
Likewise, if you are traveling with a disabled or sick passenger, you can get JetBlue wheelchair seats to feel more comfortable for him in many ways. You can also get in touch with a customer representative for special assistance.
How to get wheelchair assistance on JetBlue?
- You don’t need to give advance notice to carry your wheelchair
- If the wheelchair is not accommodated in the cabin, you will get wheelchair assistance from Jetblue airlines.
- Your wheelchair will be given to you at the time of arrival at the airport
- The detachable items of the chair are not counted as your carry-on allowance. It should be carried to the cabin with you.
- You need to request for SSR at the time of ticket booking
The steps to book SSR are given below:
- Head to the official website of JetBlue Airways
- Click on the Book button at the top panel
- Click on Flights to book the ticket
- Enter all the required details to get the list of flights
- Once you select the flight, provide the ticket details
- You will see a column where you need to tick on Medical condition
- You will see different services from where you have to choose the one suitable for you
- To get the wheelchair, you need to choose SSR
- Read the guidelines properly and click to book
How do you get a wheelchair at the airport JetBlue?
If you forgot to request a wheelchair at the time of booking ticket, you can get that at the airport:
- JetBlue Airways provides the facility of the wheelchair at all the airports. You can just call the customer care number from the official website and you will get a wheelchair service at the entrance gate.
- You can also get a ticket pass for the assisting person
- It provides a battery-powered wheelchair and manual folding chair
- You can send your chair to the luggage section and request it back at the time of arrival. Meanwhile, you can use the airport services of Jetblue.
- For detailed information, you can read the airport mobility assistance on the official website. It is given in the “at the airport” section.