Ways to get JetBlue confirmation number
JetBlue allows their passengers to reserve flight seats online at their website and grab the latest deals. Once you reserve the seat, you will get the confirmation code through which you can make changes to the itinerary and board the flight conveniently. Sometimes, you lost the confirmation code and look for ways to find the JetBlue confirmation code before boarding. Hence, you can read further and locate your confirmation code in no time.
Find on email:
When you make the payment and reserve the seat, JetBlue will send the confirmation message to your registered email id. The message will contain the e-ticket having the confirmation code written at the top of the ticket. You can find that code and use it to explore various things before departure.
Find on the JetBlue account:
You can also find the confirmation code on the JetBlue account that you have created at the time of reservation using the given steps:
- First, you need to open the JetBlue airline's official website on your device at any search platform.
- After that, you need to select the sign-in button given at the top of the screen to get into the JetBlue account.
- From there, you need to enter the email id with the correct password and tap on the sign-in button.
- You will get the details, and you need to select the flight from the list you want to find the confirmation code.
- With this, you can see the ticket where the confirmation code is mentioned at the top of the screen.
How long does it take to get a confirmation email from JetBlue?
The time to get the confirmation mail from JetBlue airlines would be up to 5 days or so. Therefore, this time is generally connected to your booking made on JetBlue airlines. Apart from that, you can also get in touch with JetBlue customer service by dialing 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) to know about the details. With this, you can get a JetBlue confirmation number from them before the flight departure.