How do I avoid baggage fees on JetBlue?
JetBlue has a baggage policy that is pretty much useful to gain information about DOs and DONTs of the official rules. This rule says that you need to pay the baggage fee for your air journey. However, many try to avoid this fee and finish the journey at the lowest possible price. If you are also thinking about this, then you should follow these tips to evade the burden of paying the baggage fee.
You should always try not to bring any check-in luggage for your air journey.
Refrain from using the basic tickets and always make a premium booking.
Enroll yourself in the loyalty program of JetBlue and enjoy the free perks.
Use the JetBlue credit card to make a reservation and use it to avoid baggage fee.
- Book your JetBlue flight according to the fare class that is available for you.
How do I get a free checked bag on JetBlue?
Baggage is divided into two categories in which one is checked-baggage which is available for all the passengers. Many passengers want to know how they can get free checked baggage for usage. These passengers should know a few useful tips which they can use.
- Book your JetBlue ticket in the Blue Plus or Mint fare class to get free checked baggage.
- Use the travel credits to book your JetBlue ticket in the premium class.
- Try using JetBlue Mosaic to include the checked baggage for your journey without paying an extra fee.
- Use the JetBlue credit card while making the reservation of your flight.
Is the first checked bag free on JetBlue?
JetBlue has several fare classes which offer various amenities to all the users. Booking your flight ticket in Blue Plus or Mint class allows you to bring your first baggage without paying anything. Apart from this, you can also get the first checked baggage free by using the travel credit or using the JetBlue card to book your flight ticket. The up-gradation of the current fare class can also play a crucial role to change the baggage rules.
What items are not allowed on JetBlue?
Some items are prohibited by JetBlue for all its customers to carry on the plane. These items are banned due to security concerns. If you are wondering about the items which are prohibited, then only use this list to know the items which are prohibited by you.
- Customers are not allowed to bring liquid or liquor on the flight without an official nod.
- The list also says that you are not permitted to bring any shampoo, toothpaste, soap, hair gel or any other such item.
- As per the new guidelines, you can not bring the Samsung Galaxy S7 on your trip on the JetBlue flight.
- Sporting Goods or Flammable substances are also not allowed.
- Any sharp object which poses a threat to other passengers of the flight.
- Firearms/ammunition which anyone can use to violate the security terms.
- Dangerous chemicals that are perilous for other passengers.
- Any kind of beverage without the prescription of the medical expert.
Can I bring food in my carry on JetBlue?
JetBlue always considers the interest of its employees and is well aware of the food requirement. It permits its customers to bring their food in the carry-on baggage to finish their air journey comfortably. Although, some strings are attached to it in which your food should meet the security guidelines at the airport.
Your food must be completely packed or should be in a container to avoid its spreading. You are allowed to bring the unpeeled fruit in your baggage but no liquid is allowed to carry. As an exception, do so only after getting a valid medical prescription. Apart from this, you can also bring breast milk or baby formula after the permission of the authorities.